xisto Community
whistle

$4.95 Domain Registration

Netfirms.com drops the price of domain registration. The domains by netfirms.com include .com, .net, .org, .biz, and .info. As mentioned as topic title, each domain costs $4.95, but it is only the price of the first year. The price raises to $9.95 next year. Think over it more before you register a domain. If you just try to own a domain, it is a good choice.Netfirms.com also provide basic dns for your domain, you can manage you subdomain, a recorder, mx recorder in the dns of netfirms.com. Hum... If you want more, you can easily find a better one for dns hosting in the Internet. I think the mydomain.com is the best one I have ever found. I don't think you can find any one better than the mydomain.com. Of course, it's free. So don't worry about the management of dns. The web dns interface of the mydomain.com will be your best choice.Furthermore, netfirms.com provide 1 email, 25 MB web hosting for each single domain, 1 GB monthly bandwidth. No PHP and MySQL support. You can upgrade to paid plan for PHP and MySQL. Money talks.

Well, I have been saying that Yahoo!'s domain purchase is far better. They are still offering $4.95 a year UP TO 5 years. You can't beat that. Yahoo! offers A, CNAME, MX, Nameserver and more total control over your top domain name and yes, they offer all .com .net .whatevers. And I don't know about Netfirms but I sure do trust Yahoo! whole heartedly.When you go to Yahoo!'s main page you will see, sometimes, the ad for domain name discount. Or visit their Small Business section. If you cannot find the discount code, just let me know. I do not receive any compensation for promoting Yahoo!'s domain registration. It's obtainable through anywhere.

That's pretty sweet, but I prefer Yahoo! since they're doing $5.95 domain registration. The only difference between Yahoo! and Netfirms is that the former will still have the $5.95 price...fr 5 years. Sweet deal if you ask me.

is there a domain in the whole wide web that you have to pay only once ;) when i hear that for 5 years or something ..well i want a domain for ever :o after the five years if you still want it you can still have it :P?

i've seen a site that gives domains for 2.99 for the first year, but they will probbably charge you more if you don't stay with them more than one year. they will come up with some hidden fees, like all businesses do.. ;)

That's pretty sweet, but I prefer Yahoo! since they're doing $5.95 domain registration. The only difference between Yahoo! and Netfirms is that the former will still have the $5.95 price...fr 5 years. Sweet deal if you ask me.

180868[/snapback]

Has the price went up in just few short days? I'm still seeing it as $4.95.

OMG Yahoo! is offering $1.99 per year on domain names https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/ Holy moly... quick I need a name STAT!

Waived setup fee Offer is open to new Web Hosting customers only. Limit one offer per customer, and one use per customer on a single account. Domains price Offer is open to new Domains customers only. Limit one offer per customer, and one use per customer on a single account. Offer expires on September 02, 2005 at 11:59 PST and is available only through Yahoo! Small Business. Offers may not be combined with any other offers or discounts, separated, redeemed for cash, or transferred. Other terms and conditions apply; see the Yahoo! Small Business Terms of Service when you sign up.

Wow! Two dollars, that's amazing! I'll have to get in on this one too. Is it two dollars a year for five years? Or does it go back to $4.95 after the first year? Thanks for getting this find Buffalo, it will really help me and my buddies out a lot. We've been looking for something really cheap for a while.

Wow! Two dollars, that's amazing!  I'll have to get in on this one too.  Is it two dollars a year for five years?  Or does it go back to $4.95 after the first year?  Thanks for getting this find Buffalo, it will really help me and my buddies out a lot.  We've been looking for something really cheap for a while.

181006[/snapback]

Upon checking with Yahoo, it is $1.99 per year up to 5 years. This means you can purchase a domain for $9.95 and don't have to pay for next 5 years. My worry is what would be the price AFTER the 5th year? Yahoo currently charges $9.95 per year for domain renewals.

TRAP17 itself does not offer top level domain name. Yes Xisto offers free subdomains. OpaQue however offers $5.98 per year domain name registration plan. But let's stay within the topic of $4.95 domain registration and registration likes.

hey guyz i heard about the yahoo's new plan of 9.99$ where in they are registering your domain for 5 years! Now you'll say that it is already written in other posts, so what's new about it and what new am I going to write in this post!Well here's what I am going to ask.....well I already have a domain name...https://mayankgupta.com/ and it is going to expire in few days from now...is it possible for me to register the same domain name before it expires. I know I know you'll say now that go ahead and renew it....BUT I want to register with yahoo this time.But when I am trying to register it, it is coming up as already registered..that is a diff. thing that it is registered to me only ;) but I am not able to transfer it.Can anyone tell me..how can I accomplish this task?

Yahoo's new plan is currently $1.99. Didn't you see my posts?? ;)Anyway, you should have made your own topic because this does not pertain to domain name prices. But your situation isn't called a new purchase, because if you purchase before it expires it's called a renewal. If you think you can risk and repurchase your domain name (because no one will take it) then by all means give it a go.I have been calling Yahoo but I have to wait until tomorrow. But, I was going to ask to see if I purchase the same name I have now 1 minute after my current name expires. Would it then constitute as a new customer? Meaning, when I purchase after my current one expires, would I still get the promotional price? I'll keep you all updated.

Has the price went up in just few short days? I'm still seeing it as $4.95.

OMG Yahoo! is offering $1.99 per year on domain names https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/ Holy moly... quick I need a name STAT!

180989[/snapback]

I must miss something. When I link to yahoo according to the above URL, the price is $9.95 per year. Where is the price of $1.99? Is the discount is cancelled? I hope not. :)

Yeah, Yahoo went back on their advertisement and $1.99 is no longer being offered. I was hitting myself for this too. badinfluence has posted a link for $4.99 per year by Yahoo. The topic contains $4.99 domain registration as a part.

Well, I have been saying that Yahoo!'s domain purchase is far better. They are still offering $4.95 a year UP TO 5 years. You can't beat that.

Yahoo! offers A, CNAME, MX, Nameserver and more total control over your top domain name and yes, they offer all .com .net .whatevers. And I don't know about Netfirms but I sure do trust Yahoo! whole heartedly.

When you go to Yahoo!'s main page you will see, sometimes, the ad for domain name discount. Or visit their Small Business section. If you cannot find the discount code, just let me know. I do not receive any compensation for promoting Yahoo!'s domain registration. It's obtainable through anywhere.

180867[/snapback]

yes this was true for Yahoo small business domain registration, however it was two months back I supposed. One of my friends was asking me about cheap domain registration and I had suggested him Yahoo small business domain registration when it was a mere $4.95 per year and he had booked it for 5 years. Lucky, now when I'm planning to buy my own domain name that offering Yahoo gave two months back was not there anymore... now it says its $9.95 (US) per year.... I've lost the time and money.... :)

I managed to book from another company at $8 approx but without control over A, CNAME, MX............ :)