xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dymondgurl

My First Love

My first and only boyfriend/ love and I were together for 7 years. I met him when I was 17 working at the local mall where I live. He asked me on a date and after trying to ignore him I finally said yes and went. After being together for 5 years I found ouit he was cheating not only with a gurl he met on the net but with a female who was suppose to be my friend. I was so hurt I broke up with him. Only for him and his mom to continuously call me and beg me to take him back. After being broken up with him for 6 months I finally took him back. Then he asked me to marry him after giving some ultimatums that he had to change and so on and so forth. I finally said yes. We were together from that day for a additional 2 years which was full of ups and downs. On christmas that just passed I walked away from him and my relationship with him because something told me thathe was lying to me and possibly cheating again. Here I am almost 9 months later alone. He has had a new girlfriend since january. Which I believe is the female he was cheating with. They work at the same job together I found out later on after the fact. I was doing a great job getting over him and all the things he has put me through but lately he has been haunting my thoughts and my dreams. I don't know why and I want it to stop. I just want it to be over. I have a friend in my life but he and I live too far away to start a relationship and the idea of a long distance relationship does sit to well with either of us.

I know how you feel, definitely. Personally, ultimatiums don't sit well with me at all. If someone makes you chose between another thing in your life and them (unless it's reasonable, like to make you give up your other significant other or whatever) then I just feel that the person wants control over me or something. And not to be analytical, or sex-ist. But sterotypically, I'm the guy in my relationships, and (like I said, stereotypically, this is NOT true) It would seem that I'm the one that makes all the decisions and ultimatums and such. But it's adverse in this situation. I met my current love two years ago, we were never very close before now, and spent about a year ignoring each other, and really just saying hi, every now and then. She started dating a friend of mine, and I found out I had feelings for her that I didn't know I had. My friend is more of the 'playa' kind, and he wanted someone to take out, look pretty, and take home (if you catch my drift) I realized how I felt about her, and I just couldn't let that happen to her (she was really falling for him) I told her what was up, and decided to deal with my angry friend later. I did such, and she eventually came around, and started feelin my flow too. And as they say, the rest is history.At least so far..I wish you luck in your future endavours (sp?) Love-related or otherwise. If you have feelings for him, you 'gotta do what you gotta do' but otherwise, you have to do your best to put him out of your life, or else you'll constantly think of him, when you're with any other guy. And not many guys pleasure the idea of their loved one invisioning him as another guy. - Mr. Panda

OMG 7 years of up and downs, cheating, fighting etc thats too long Well i no that i havent got much to say but my first love was the best thing that ever happened to me. he made me feel whole, complete, happy and special. His name was Desmond and he was what I would say 'eatable' lol everyone wanted him but i kept my self to myself and didnt act like a **** to get him i didnt try to give him sex like most of the girls in my year and above; i didnt try to be anyone else i was my self. One day we both where sittin on a wall which separated the juniors with the infants in the school and started chatting to each other he said that i was different to all the girls in the school and this he liked =D lol he said all sorts of things which i thought was really sweet and i flirted back and then every day we would meet there at lunch time to get to know what was goin on in each others life and one day out of the blue he ask me out and we were sort of inseparable from then until everyone found out and everyone started turning against me, calling me names and everything which made me always cry- and this was the times that i cherised with desmond because he was always there :P then there was a time when he had a party on the same day as my dads surprise party and i just had to go to my dads thing and while i was gone for a NIGHT my best friend erica tried to seduce him which worked and they ended up having sex and she got pregnant because of this and i found out from the two most annoying boys in the year- they didnt even bother to tell me ya know well from there.. i forgave my best friend but that didnt stop her from trying to get any nice boyfriend i get and now she has a 3 year old girland as for my first love he has moved on and i have as well and all i know is that i wont '****' myself up to get a man because its not who i am