xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wild20

The Biggest End Time Issues Spiritualism and False Prophets

The biggest end time issues. Does anyone know? I have many concerns about the end of the world issues and problems. I have searched and read and studied. After some time, I found what may be, the TWO biggest end time issues. Spiritualism and false prophet and christs. That is right. Devil (excuse the term) worship, and people claiming to be, or have power equal to, God or Jesus. I will explain one, then the other.

Spiritualism:

The term is simple, but it holds a darker secret. Many people are envolved in spritualism. It is really devil worship. Many people have actually become possesed because of it. It opens your very mind to let the devil or his evil angels (demons) in. It is extremely dangerous and situations like that should be avoided at ALL costs. The fight between God and satan goes way back to a war that broke out in heaven because lucifer or satan, thought he was as good as God. From there, he took one third of the angels with him. That means there are plenty of evil angels to go around. There is one very big problem with the devil and his angels. They can come as a dead relative. It tricks many people. They come saying something like, I am in heaven. Everything is fine and dander and return later maybe claiming to have a message from God. It is not so, and they will lead many astray. I am not trying to scare anyone. Christians, calling on Jesus' name, can make them leave. But the main point is the fact that it will lead many people into believing that there is a relative that is dead and now alive again and bringing them messages from God. Luckily though, we have some instructions in the bible.

It says in

"Ecc 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten."

Right there, proof. The dead know nothing. But, you might say, "well, what if they are mindless spirits?" Nope, I got anoth text to back it up.

Job 7:9 As the cloud is consumed and vanisheth away: so he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more.

So there is no way possible for a dead relative to visit you if he/she is dead until the second coming of Christ. The texts are key because they are vital to the statement that there is NO life after death. The first of the issues in the end time is taken care of.

False prophets/christs:

The subject is a broad one. A false prophet is known simply as a deciever that leads people astray with false teachings. A false christ is the same thing pretty much, but instead, they claim to be in place of, or equal to, God. There are texts in the bible warning of us false prophets and christs.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

1John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

The teachings they will teach will be so believable, that it could even decieve the very elect. There is almost nothing else besides these two subjects that is going to be as important. God gave us instructions. I have had many debates in my short life so far. Many more will come and go. Discussions will come and go. But two subjects will always stand out. One reflects on the spiritualistic nature of the battle, the other physical. they stand out as the two most important topics of the end time. God bless all,

-Wild20

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited to enter QUOTE tags. Even the Bible verses have to be quoted since YOU are not the author. Remember if you did not write it and it already exists AND when in doubt ALWAYS USE quote tags!!!

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)