xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Knox

Red Vs. Blue

The new season 4 of Red vs. Blue has begun! If you haven't seen it, it's definently worth checking out. Very funny stuff! you can find thier videos to download at redvsblue.com.

There is adult language used, so be advised. The newest episode is #58, or you can download old episodes that are on a weekly rotation. Become a sponsor (like me) and you can get any of the videos whenever you want.

What is it? Basicly an animated sit-com, but instead of using cartoons or CGI, they use Halo and Halo 2 multiplayer to animate thier characters. Then add voices which really make the series shine. This is was got me into Halo in the first place.

I actually didn't like the new RvB episodes (after season two) when they switched to Halo 2. The halo 2 armor just looks too chunky and like they'vee tried to go 'busy' with the design of it, whereas Halo1 armor loks like teh sheet and i want a suit."how many pop tarts have you had today?""One. Maybe two. Or six. Baker's dozen at the most.""Do you even *know* how many are in a baker's dozen?""By my count? forty three."

I really like Red vs. Blue. I've been watching since the second season I believe.I have been a fan of the Halo series, so I naturally liked this site from the beginning. I also think that the humour in this series is very good, and what I personally love.

Agreed. Red vs. Blue, in my opinion, beats professional comedy (Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, etc.) by miles. They just can't compare to the brilliant jokes that the Rooster Teeth team comes up with.

Church: "Hey, Alien; is your name 'Honk Honk'?"

Alien: "Blarg"

Church: "Hey, wait a second - I think 'blarg' means yes. Hey Alien, does 'blarg' mean yes?"

Church: "Holy ****! Yes! 'Blarg' means yes! I can speak alien!"

Tex: "Yeah, unless 'blarg' mean no, in which case no, 'blarg' does NOT mean yes."

Church: "What? No way! Hey, Alien, am I right?"

Church: "Haha, see? What the **** do you know?"

Hmm i watched one or two epidosed a while ago and i thought they were just terrible, the humor was boring, the jokes were dry and the language crude but maybe ill go give it another try. I did however see it in my local soft ware etc. the other day but did not get to see the price. Do you know by any chance there selling at right now?

red vs blue is probably one of the funniest game videos i hav ever seen. i hav seen them since the beginning at it just keeps gettin better. its just worth checkin out. my fav character is either tucker ('someone call a hiary plumber' or 'bowchikkabowwow') or caboose cause he is so stupid and thick!!

Red Vs. Blue

Red Vs. Blue is one of my favorite clips that i like to watch online lol. I have downloaded everysingle clip on their seasons. My favorite clip, im not sure what number it is but they are trying to teach that "Elite" to learn to speak english. i was cracking up through out that whole clip. RofL. man i need to see that one again :)

Red vs Blue is the best ever. Its awfully funny to watch. So far I only got season one for myself.That was hella funny when lopez made a "music video".. that was really funny. Also, a funny espisode was when chuch was dying!Church: Tucker...Church: ...tucker...Chuch: ..I have one last thing to say to ya...Tucker: ...yeah?Church: ...ive...ive always hated you..Tucker: Alright, why wont you die now you prick.Church: Alright... :dies::Wow.. those moments are funny.Also, that one time when doc was so late. They needed medical help but they dont anymore and their bodies was bured in the back.Another good one was when they all had that one wierd dream, I forgot how it went but it was really stupid.