xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
givemeworld

Features Of Coffeecup Html Editor 2005

The CoffeeCup HTML Editor is two editors in one. If you know HTML or want to learn more, use the code editor that has set the standard since 1996. To make pages fast or without knowing HTML, use the drag and drop WYSIWYG Visual Editor. You also can go back and forth between the Code and Visual Editors to create remarkable Web sites in a snap.
CoffeeCup comes with more than 100 DHTML and JavaScripts, a DHTML Menu wizard, 25,000 graphics and photos including more than 1,000 XP Style Icons, and access to more than 500 free Web site templates. It also has built-in FTP Uploading and Table, Frame, Font, and Form Designers. Preview your work in any browser or use the exclusive Split Screen preview. Its other features include a Project Manager, a Flash Text Wizard, a HTML Code Cleaner, a Color Scrollbar Wizard, a StyleSheet Editor, and a List Wizard.

This HTML editor offers both a powerful functionality and a straightforward and compact interface. The software has many features, from HTML scripting to Flash animations. An excellent tutorial accommodates beginners. The program includes many samples and templates, including JavaScript-based widgets such as a calendar. CoffeeCup HTML Editor provides you with a complete list of tags. Pressing the Table button immediately generates a demonstration model in which you can change all the configurations and settings. The application replaces the standard OK and Cancel buttons with Cool! and No Way!, which is either refreshing or annoying. Still, considering everything it provides, CoffeeCup HTML Editor is well worth the download.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Yes it is well written because it was copied from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and http://www.needscripts.com/Resource/555.html Even plagiarizing methods are getting cleverer. Warning issued.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Hey your english is very good! Theres one bad thing about CoffeeCup HTML Editor. It dossent really support line breaks and the code goes on sooo far to the right sometimes and i hate scrolling horizontaly. I mean you can select to have it or not but it just turns it off really often.

CoffeeCup HTML editor is not a free software so you must buy it to use it. I used to use it but in the end i got Dreamweaver MX 2005 because it does most of the same things but has more functionality. What i really liked was their code cleaner utility that would fix indentations and close tags not closed. This is the one thing that is better in coffeecup HTML editor over dreamweaver. Overall its a decent piece of software especially if you know your code and do not need some extra functionality.