xisto Community
kservice

Computighost Questions!

Hello, i sent this email some weeks ago to computinhost, but i haven't the answer yet ;-)

Hello, i have a free account on Xisto and i want to buy the  Computinhosts package 2E that comes with 500mb of space and 10 Gb of bandwith.
Before i buy it i want to know a couple of things:

1. The size of the Mysql databases is limeted ? Or if i want i can use the 500mb for it.

2. In the Xisto account this php function doesnt exist: imagefilter()(probably because is not compilated with the GD libraries),  it works in Computinhost?

3. I have a Windows application to put in the images table of the DB, 10 pictures of 60kb each one, when i do that, i lost the connection, but if a upload 10 pictures of 10kb each one, i haven't got the problem.

I'm getting the following error within my VB code: [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-3.23.27-beta-log]Lost connection to MySQL server during query.

My VB code is using Microsoft's OLE DB provider for ODBC, and mysql's odbc connector.

I read in some place that there is a max timeout parameter set by the hosting provider, i want to know wich is it?

I am waiting your answer

Thanks for your time...

Any of you have some ideas about my questions....

Thank's

kservice

mysql size is shared by your hosting package. So it depends on the package.no.This question is not clear. Please explain in detail.That is connection from Your PC I suppose to our MySQL Server. In that case, you should know that, the connection to the server is automatically closed after X interval. This is to auto shut open simultaneous connection. If you keep querying the database, it wont cut. Timeout Parameter : 60 seconds.