xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lalan1

My Boyfriend

Right after I moved to Oklahoma I broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years. Since I didn't know anyone and was too young for the bar scene, but was still way horny, I decided to try internet dating. Met a cute, reasonably intelligent guy, date, one night stand, now it's over, right? The next day the *BLEEP* knocks on my door and comes in with an overnight bag. I asked him to leave, and he did, but he'd drop by my apartment randomly and bang on my door for the next three weeks. I'd hide inside and pretend not to be there. Eventually I called the cops pretending to be my neighbor and they asked him never to come back. ;)

sigh. well i know now not to goto internet dating stuff. well i suppose its diffrent when your a boy and stuff. but anyways i feel really sorry about you loosing that boyfriend. how long ago was all this? i mean and have you thought that long distance relationships are hard for everybody and usualy more of a pain than somehting nice?

well...you can never learn as much about a person through internet dating opposed to real-life. i'm really sorry that this didn't work out for you, but i don't quite have the same views as you so i can't really give you any advice.good luck! =D

umh... well thats why il never try internet dating its so bad and unrealiable.Well apart from you and some others ony freaks and pervs go on there to spy on young good girls and you read about them in the papers 'internet dating ruins life' etc so next tym watch yourself

It's a pity that your experience didn't turn out too well...However, we can't say that all internet experiences are doomed.When I was 15, I was on an internet chatsite (IMVU) and met a guy there.So I got his MSN and started talking to him more, I did get a chance to see what he looked like and make sure he wasn't a paedo cause we'd have webcam/video conversations... =]So anyway, we chatted more and more, on the phone as well as MSN then about 6 mpon decided to meet up (we didn't live that far away from each other).And then he asked me out and we've been going out for just under 1 year and a half. So there you go, Internet experiences aren't necessarily always bad. =]