xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Knox

Doom 3

ya u need a realy good graphics card for this game and i think lots of space try the demo before u buy the game /age i think thats it anyways go dl the demo and try it if it runs and u like it then buy it XD

yeah my pc did not run it, and i had a not so old machine, 1.9 GHZ, 80 HD, 512 RAM, mm dont remember that graphic card's mark name, dammit, but it took centuries to install and it ran slower than the pope. hehe :)

i think doom3 is one of the best game i have ever playedthe graphic is fantastic and they did their best to creat this gamei think nowadays we can find brilliant games in action but we can not forget this game because it is good game.people expect this graphic and game play and tilt and value before but the creators make this game so much strong that we can not recognize that.the shadows in the game are created very nice.the sound is brilliant and game play is very nice too.in any case i dont think we can find a game like doom3 .we have some other game like farcry which has great graphic but i think it can not be like doom3.after all i recommend this game to people which like action games.thanks.