xisto Community
Knox

Online Surveys

I have tried investing in these online surveys to make some extra cash. This is NOT worth the money you pay initially, and I'll explain why.First you have to register with dozens of different companies, which takes some time even if you're using an auto-fill program. Once you have, you'll get either of these results:1. you will recieve e-mail invites to participate in a survey. 95% of the time you will either not qualify for the survey or the survey will have already reached it's quota.2. you will get caught in a never-ending loop of "free" offers, half of which are not free.The only way I have made money online is by playing tournament games like worldwinner and tournamentgames, but you have to be pretty good. I've made about $60 doing these.

well I don't think that these money paying programs are any good, what I think these programs dont give any thing but just SPAM.One of my friend joined these money paying programs and after few days his account was flooded with all sort of junk mails....he didnt got any money but eventually had to close down the email account because of the huge amount of spam he was gettting.So my friends please dont get attrackted to these kind of money giving programs...infact they are earning money by providing SPAM in your INBOX.

I DON'T LIKE SPAM! ;)

180760[/snapback]

yeah spam doesn't have alot of fans crapoartwork. i read somewhere

yesterday that a guy got arrested for spamming, he had made millions

off of spamming people.

May be, but it takes a lot of time to generate enough money.Auto surf programs can be used to get free hits to your own site in return.But such hits are actually useless, Because others are not going to see your site either. The would also just open the autopsurf page and then minimize it for some time.You can actally make money by taking online surveys, But it may take some time for you to get surveys. Also it depends very much on the advertising company's needs.