xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Frozen

Omg Pwned Sig :d Just come :P

Posted Image

Won at Game Renders Against Common 7-4.

Anyways, rate it please. I haven't done a sig in a good week or two, basically a touchup, so I can get back into it ;)

Rate it.

Later.

Well, I like it kinda, could use some self-explanation, because without your tut about what it's doing, I wouldn't kno.Nice win, I'm thinking some text to the sides, or move the render maybe to the left or right, and use that space to have the member's name, etc. Maybe I'm unclear on if YOU won it, or if you're designing it for someone else to win.6.5/10(Coming from a graphics-inept playa'Mr. Panda

well i know what you where going for but meh all that black space could have used a liitle more detail like they look like stones or something, but knowing your style i can somewhat accept it.good job

i really like it, you are an awesome designer but i agree with SM the black part could use more detail. keep it up man!

Thank you very much Farrah, I appreciate it man. And sorry Cool Freaker, if you want to see it, i/m me or something, and i'll show you. I don't know why you wouldn't be able to see it? =/

the center of it looks very cool. i understand how you wanted to use the black but i think there is just too much black. i suggest that you add a litte texture to the black parts. keep it dark and i would use the blue color again. you dont need a lot, just enough so its not just blank.