xisto Community
vusay

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

Do you have Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 (RCT3)?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi. About a week ago I bought RCT3, to add to my large collection of tycoon series games. I think their amazing and so adictive. Anyway, after playing it non-stop for 6 hours I soon realised that I wasn't going to stop playing this. It's so addictive. IT's got to be the best sequel ever. Well maybe Sims2 is actually. I just think it is so cool, building an entire theme park and building your own coasters, then riding them! I just want to know if anyone is is this obsessed with it? Danke.

Well as far as the Tycoon games are concerned I have Lemonade Tycoon New York Edition only...it is a very good game.I have heard a lot about roller coaster tycoon and after listening so much about this I am planning to buy this game. I know all these game make you a big business tycoon ;) but only in virtual world :o I wish I had taht much money and I could actually build such a big empire and enjoy all the hard earned money :P

Ah I'm sure you could save up a few million for a real coaster. You could stick it in your back garden. But ywhr, you should get it. IT's great fun. Thanks for re-plying you two.

Meh no and i dont want it my reason is i just get totally bored of them sorta games lol some people like them but its just not for me i like more RPG based but i have dabbled in the realm of simulation games before lol i find them very entertaining for a short while then i just get bored :) but i wish i didnt.

Hi.

About a week ago I bought RCT3, to add to my large collection of tycoon series games. I think their amazing and so adictive. Anyway, after playing it non-stop for 6 hours I soon realised that I wasn't going to stop playing this. It's so addictive. IT's got to be the best sequel ever. Well maybe Sims2 is actually. I just think it is so cool, building an entire theme park and building your own coasters, then riding them!

I just want to know if anyone is is this obsessed with it? Danke.

180408[/snapback]

maby after you saying all that about it i will get tycoon 3, i allready have 1,2 with expansion packs.

It's an amzing sequel. 1&2 are nothing like this one. You have to have it to know what I mean. Get it though because it's just so cool. Building coasters is now far more realistic. You can do loads of new stuff and there's quite a few new rides. Yehr, you really should get it. Thanks for re-plying everyone.

It is a pretty fun and addicting game. My favorite part is taking the ride (can't remember the name......the one where it shoots people straight up in the air), and making it really tiny, and set the acceleration to 90 mph....watch them go flying off of the ride. When I first did it, I thought they were gonna land right back onto the ride, but nope.....ride blew up. That's when you tear it down, build a new one, and start whistling like nothing happened. :)

omg, I love roller coaster tycoon 0_0I have the first game and I go over my friend's house sometimes to play the second game. The thrid game HAS to be awesome! A chance for me to be creative with theme parks! OH YEA!!!!It's fun to see all the people screaming too XD It's such an addicting game~

Ive had the first rtc and the expansions for it... Skipped on rtc 2 due to the fact they added very little to it to make it newer... made the ride creator at the main menu that was nice but didnt really add htat much to the gameply... Im looking at rtc3 but dont know yet about it lol...Im more into the shootem up games right now so... well see

I really like this game. The best part is how you get to ride the rides. I also like the peep creator- I made my whole family ;) Oh, and I love the fact that you can put your own music into it. I made that girl Kara Okie sing some very rude songs.A strange thing happened on my computer though, about a month ago my RCT3 just stopped working, I tried reinstalling it and it just doesn't work. I miss it. I guess I'll have to look it up on their support board. ;)

I don't have it, and I don't really want it.Don't get me wrong I love the tycoon games, and Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 with Loopy Landscapes and Corkscrew Follies were my favourites. I played the second one at my friends house and it was good, but I figured it wasn't worth buying if I already had #1, I thought 2 was good enough.I'm guessing the same about the 3rd one. I think it's just not good enough for it's own purchase.