xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sirfrancisdrake

How Do I Access My Folders? Is it possible to access my Folders?

Can i delete things in my folders?I was trying some things like form generator, but then i deleted them. But the URLs still exist, and tons of space is still taken up. I would reset my account, but i'm trying to keep the forum i made. And my Drupal designed stuff. Can i access my WWW folder and public access or whatever folder?Thanks

you can login to cpanel and from there click on "File Manager" in the "Site Management Tools" section. It will open a popup window and you can browse thru your directories, edit/delete/create files/directories as and where u want.Cheers.

If you find you have deleted folders in cpanel but you are still using a lot of space, it could be you need to empty your trash bin. Use the icon to the right of the folder list. Be sure that you want to delete the files first though, once removed from the trash they are not able to be recovered.

Thanks everybody! It works perfectly!!!!!! Odd thing was, i didn't have to download an ftp program. I just typed in  jenther.trap17.com and it took me to where i could login.I was wondering, when you delete a file from one folder, does it delete the file from the all?

Hi sirfrancisdrake,
re:

when you delete a file from one folder, does it delete the file from the all?

If i'm understanding your question correctly..you want to know... if when you delete a file from one folder ..does it delete all copies of the same file that might/may exist in all other folders ? The answer is NO... you must delet each file from each seperate folder that you want to be gone.Hope this is clear
RGPHNX

you can login your cpanel by yourname.trap17.com/cpanelif you wanna use a ftp programme,you would choose filezilla.or flashxpor leapftp.they are all very nice..enjoy your web.