xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
farrah

Farrah's 1st Sig what? i prefer psp to photoshop?

my sig ever, tell me what you guys think. also it seems everyone here uses photoshop so why not show a psp sig, hope you like it.

Posted Image

PS. be gentle when u judge ;)

well i like it! The render looks a bit strange tho, it looks a bit pixelarate, but thats maybe due the effect you put over it. I would recommend to put a bit more effects on the render (or around it) just to make it a bit more exiting.

yeah i see what you're saying about the render it must be because of the effects i used on it, i'll try to fix. thanks for the advice ;)

Nice job for PSP. I'd say just lower the height a little though - it's a bit tall.It's a bit monotone too - try some more colours next time - and I'm not really feeling the blurry kinda text. But hey, it's pretty damn good for a first sig ;)

Very very nice sig for your first sig!Infact i have not been able to get these kind of results yet..i've 4-5 sigs till this time ;)I like the background, text and the render needs some work as others also said.

yeah i agree put the screen effect behind the render so the render can pop out of it., im not digging the text to much its to fuzzy for me, the background looks good too, good try for your first shot.

Very good. I am noob at graphics and I easily like what others have done for their sigs and other graphic works. This sig looks somewhat different from what I've seen earlier and that makes it somewhat special. The coloring on face which is not that smooth is also looking quite good. And the finishing touch - borderline it is smooth and looking professional too. Keep e'm coming...

It looks like you changed the hue and saturation on the render - that's something you want to avoid. A sig looks more natural when you just flow with colors from the render. But awesome job for your first - PSP is a bit more limited than Photoshop, but you've done wonders with it ;)

thanks you guys, i really appreciate you support and advice. i think i'll just keep it as it is so that as i keep getting better i can still look back and see my 1st design.i know photoshop has alot more than psp, but i just understand psp better plus i'm poor...can't afford $700 software ;)

it usually happens like that, when i do text it looks good but after people comment on it i look back at it and tend to agree with them.