xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Acidify

Extraterrestrials & Ufos UFOS,GHOST, DEATH

Do you believe in UFO'S or Ghost  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

UFOS

I am into a lot of extraterrestrials and stuff related to them.Ok lets start with UFOS

because thats what I know most about.

Almost hald of the people in the USA believe in alins and millions of people in other countries.

For decades (1 decade=10years) millions and millions have seen UFOs.Its still UFOS and reports remain larglely unexamined.

If you report a UFO to the U.S. government you will be notified that the air force did a 22 year investigation that ended in 1969 and that UFOS are not a threat to national security and are not of science interest.

But you cant say its not possible that some sighting are not from some object created by a planet thats millions of years ahead of our tools.

The government is hiding ufos from us.Thats why everytimes someone reports a UFO they ask you did you get pictures.Then they harass you,take the pictures,and destroy them and tell you if they are given to the public you would be put in jail.

The government has top secrect UFOS and some are at area51.You have to be open minded.Do you think in our everlasting solar system there is not life except humans on planet earth.Or maybe you think its impossible for them to get to our earth if we cant get to theirs.

In that case you must think we are higher or better then them.If its possible to go to space when centuries ago no one thought about space then its not impossible that someone could build a space craft that travels at the speed of light.

Ghost

Now we can all say that ghost are one of the most proved extraterrestrials there is out there.About a 3rd of american adult believe in ghost.

I myself relate ghost to the beginning of the world.I dont know much about them but I know I would never like to see one at first hand.

Maybe they are demons or maybe they are lost souls.I would like to know what you think about ghost more then UFOS so I cant learn more about them.Feel free to post your comment and if you have seen a UFO or Ghost please post you whole story.

In my opinion? both of them exist, maybe some of us don't believe yet but the time will come they do. Imagine the whole universe and big is that? you can imagine right? ok, imagine the earth, earth is like a small dot in the universe, if in earth there are human being, what more to some other planet? we're also allien to other creations, we live here and they live there. just so happen that we have different places to live. Universe are immesurable and no one can tell what or who live out there.Ghost? will ghost do really exist, I am a catholic christian and I believe in the holy spirit and some called it as ghost. so if there is spirit ghost exist...Many person have seen ghost already, that is why they started to believe, if some may saw a ghost or UFO's then maybe that is the time they will change their mind and started believin' he he eh... maybe it's not your turn yet to see something unbelievable. ;)

i think both could possibly exist... i haven't seen either of them first hand but i don't doubt their existence...i do think the government is holding their actual proof of lives other than what we know on earth but they're keeping it from the public so they can make it some kind of money making scheme somehowghosts i think are spirits of unsettled people...if they have unfinished business or feel they were wronged and want justice they stay around to make sure they're name is avenged or they're spirits of people who are dearly missed and are protecting their loved ones and making sure they donr wory about themboth subjects are intersting either way...

Hm i belive in other lifeforms not from this world. I think that these aliens proabably arnt as highly advanced as we are yet. maybe they are just microscopic somethings that the scientists say we evolved from. now ofcourse if Man of Steel is a christian he probably belive the earth was made by god in 6 days and yeah. Now as for the matter of ghosts. i dont belive in them. i think sometimes people can just be scared in a moment and also belive in ghosts to imageine they were seing a ghose and be scared of it. Acidify whats makes you belive that ghosts are extraterrestrials? ive heard someone write here that they are spirits of dead that want to haunt us. i dont think hey come in spaceships and then fly down silently and stealythyly in they ghostish form and then goto abandoned houses.

OK, I believe in UFOs as it makes sense. In a supposedly infinite universe there are an infinite number of planets in an infinite space, so its highly likely that if we can survive on this planet, there are other beings surviving on other planets. I agree with AbstracT and Acidify that the government knows of the existence of UFOs and spaceships and has proof, but for some reason they don't want the public to know. How can the government say UFOs are not a threat to national security. They could be millions of years ahead of our time and quite willing to destroy the earth, which seems a little threatening to the safety of the planet.I'm not so sure about ghosts though. They may well exist but every sighting and all evidence can be proven to be something else. Unless I experience it first hand, which I hope I never will, I won't believe in them.

Ummm, lets start with UFO's. The main problem I see with this, is that we had UFO technology back in the 40s. Hitler, believe it or not, had plans for some and also was using round balls about 2 feet across to distract pilots. They looks like glass with fire in them. Maybe the glowing lights people see? The second, is that people working in area 51, said that the government was making UFO technology. If they are real, great, they are curious as to how we got he too and want to know what we are doing. But right now, I say no. I believe the government is making spy or attack technology using spacecraft like ships. I mean, think about it. They would never be detected if they needed to go in and get rid of someone. They go in, blow something up, and leave, and no one can blame a country. They can just say, UFOs did it.Now, ghosts are a different matter. For a Christian, we need not fear ghosts, they don't exist. Many sightings are probably the devil or one of his sidekicks (evil angels) trying to scare someone who isn't quite sure of his faith. Same with dead people coming and visiting relatives. The bible makes it clear by stating that the dead know nothing; and they cannot return, that once you are dead, there is no coming back AT ALL until Christ returns. Now we move on to the subject of aliens. It is a really touchy subject because people swear that they have been taken by one. Really?! Well maube they can explain what they were drinking or what drugs they were taking. After all, drugs cause people to go lopy and lose sense of their brain. So the way I feel about it, we should do a study and find what is in their body at the time of "kidnapping".

I totally agree with wild20.I don't think UFOs exist and I don't belive in ghosts either because I'm a Christian.If UFOs are so advanced why are they observing us for hundreds of years.I think they would have got in contact with us by now.I also don't belive those stupid stories about spaceships crashing.Do you think they would travel for milion of light years with their warp-speed high-tech crafts and crash on one dumb Earth? And why is it always US? Why don't they crash in Europe? Something fishy is going on here...

Isn't option 4 & 5 the same thing?I believe in UFO's just like Independance Day.I believe E.T. can read our brains, and control us like we do Dogs, and Killer Whales with that high pitch whistle.I also beleive E.T.'s use Computers way more advanced than us, like in the Matrix, Once they have harvested us. They will connect us to their computer system and download our brains and try to figure out what we do on Earth, Why we are Destroying it.Lastly after they have gathered the useless information from our brains they will destroy us and move on to the next planet, like in Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.PS. I have lost my Hitch Hiking Ring, If you find please let me Know I need to bounce around and see my E.T. Friends

I'm one of those people who remain skeptical about UFO's, spirits, god, souls, and the unknown. If it is something I can truly experience through taste, touch, seeing, hearing or smelling, then I believe there is a good chance of it existing in my own perspective. I don't truly know if UFO's exist in the universe, but to say we are along is extremely and highly unlikely. There is life somewhere else, I'm sure of it. But it is something that has to be proven to be true to know for sure. I like to have facts in almost everything to be sure of anything. As for god existing, I am a non-believer, and always will be. That's just me though, but I do know there are many spiritual people in the world, which I personally consider to be unfortunate. Don't ask me why, it's just the way I feel.

I believe both existed. Let me add that the UFO I am referring to mean those of aliens origin and not those super-sonic, sound barrier beating aircrafts.Why do I believe? The universe is so huge and I dont believe that only on Earth can you find living things. One might argue that if there is life out there, why did they make contact with us or why can't scientist find them? Imagine this scenario, if someone ask you to find that speck of dust on the floor of your living room, what is the chances of you locating it? Think of the dust as Earth, the floor as the universe and one should know the chances of locating them. Not having seen them just not mean they dont exist.

I voted that I believe in both. UFO'S I do believe that it is possible for more to exist than just us. I mean c'mon the universe is huge if we can exist why cant others? I dont know that I believe in aliens like monsters or little green men, But maybe some humans or another form of beings. But again I do strongly believe that they do and can exist. Who knows maybe somewhere there is another planet out there like ours thinking and believing that we are out here somewhere existing. Anyway I know alot dont believe so on to the next.GHOST'S This is another one I strongly believe in. I'm not saying I have seen ghost's But have had some rpetty weird experiences and believe we have a ghost in our house. We have even named him Henry. I believe we are made up of energy and that just doesnt go away in death, the energy has to go somewhere. Anyway back to Henry. We have some pretty weird things that go on in our house. Not really scary just strange. for instance: The fron door can be closed all the way and locked and it will just open. No one will be around it or anything and it will just slowly open. Things have fallen off the wall before in a room where no one is at and no one is up moving around this happens mostly in our dinning room. And one of my favorites is things just diapearing and turning up in strange places. He seems to really pick on one in paticular in our household. No matter what it is when he leaves something on the coffetable at night it is usually gone in the morning, And it literally sometimes is weeks before we find it and the stuff turns up in the weirdest places.