xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
therapy

-waves- Goodwhatever

Et voil? here I am.. time to introduce myself.. I'm Jildou, a 19 year old girl from the Netherlands.. bored a lot lately because of my endless holidays.. though uni starts again in 1 week.. guess not many people say they want to get back to classes but what the hell I've done practicly nothing since May ;)I live with my parents, and ofcourse i want to move out but i cant really afford that right now.. hm.. what more oh I love listening to music.. playing (and mainly) watching sports.. I play korfball.. a sport which you probably don't know.. it looks a little like basketball.. you need to pass the ball and then throw it through a basket (though there is no board behind the basket) and you have a mixed team (meaning boys and girls)And yay I got in the first team of my club this year.. and if anybody has a sollution to blisters please tell me :P because lately i just put tape with some vaseline over it but that doesnt really heal the spot and im getting sick of it now.so if you want to know more.. just ehh.. ask.. have a lovely evening/day.. whereever you are

Welcome to Xisto, therapy! I hope things are going well for ya here.Korfball? Yeah it does sound like basketball in a way, but it sounds like a fun sport.I wish I could say I've don't nothing since May, but I've been pretty busy (or pushed into being a busy person..) till now. ;) The perssure sucks, but I got used to it.But anyways, again, welcome to Xisto! And Don't be afarid to ask anyone for any help, because I'm sure someone would be willing to help you.

Hello Jildou,Welcome to Xisto. If there's any question you can think of, please feel free to use the shoutbox or PM (private message) to one of moderators. We'll be happy to answer as best as we can. Netherlands, huh? I'm thinking it's beautiful there. Perhaps you could care to send us a picture post card ;) by submitting some photos of the scenic. I like to travel to different countries and just absorbed the culture.I do have a possible solution to your blisters--wear a glove. HA HA I don't mean to be sarcastic but wearing a glove will definitely help from getting more blisters. You know the golf gloves? Well they make gloves for both hands now. It's inexpensive and they are very light--almost skin tight. Secondly, if you already have a blister, try not to pop it. I used to use crazy glue (an American version of super glue) to prevent my skin from falling out. But I was told by my doctor that this practice is very bad. She gave me an injection though. It hurts like heck but the blister went away in 2 days. Impressive, huh?Well anyway, don't forget to check my signature area (that's below this post) for some useful links.

Welcome aboard, therapy! I'm sure you find a lot of topics and threads on the forums to suit your interests. The people here are very friendly and supportive, and if you encounter a problem feel free to send a message to the admins or moderators. Hope you enjoy you stay here, and come back and post as often as you like!See you on the boards!