xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hibs1875

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 Released October 28th. Review and Pics..

First things first, sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum ;)

This review is actually about WE9 (Which is the Japanese version of PES5)

Background:
Building on the success of Winning Eleven 8 and Pro Evolution Soccer 4 Konami are set to release the next in the series. Rated by many as the best football simulation around players can choose from a vast array of international and club teams to take on the CPU or their friends on multiplayer or online.

Gameplay:
One of the main improvements to the series is player movement on the pitch, along with new tricks and skills the player animations will be reworked to look even more realistic.

Features:
Two new positions: Wing Back (For players like Cafu who go forward a lot but are defenders) and Second Top (For players like Scholes who play generally just behind the strikers).
New weather condition: Snow. You will see breath coming from the players mouths to add realism.
Improved player movement on pitch..
More realsitic player animations.
Improved online play. Konami have promised less noticeable lag.
Nippon Challenge: Go For 2006: game mode to take the Japanese national team to the World Cup.
Jon Kabira replaced by Tsuyoshi Kitazawa as commentator (WE9)

pes its not my game. fifa is much better :ph34r: Intuitive gameplay enables you to command every move of your player with pinpoint accuracy. Passing, shooting and tackling is now more responsive than ever and enables you to trap, shield and dribble like a world-class football player. Experience 90 minutes of heart pumping football, feel the Team Chemistry of your side and the sense of momentum shift as you battle for supremacy on the pitch. As the Midfield General you'll control the overarching strategy of the game, dictating the pace and performance of your players as you execute strategic decisions on the fly using the tactical play button configurations. Master the most immersive management mode ever. Sign sponsors, scour the transfer market and buy players to build the perfect squad. Uncover the stars of the future or drop the strugglers and make some extra money. My FIFA now gives you the tools to create a star-player and customize every aspect of FIFA 06 to fit your individual playing style and preferences. FIFA 06 delivers the most comprehensive line up of official licensed leagues from around the world of football with an unprecedented level of real clubs, kits, stadiums and players. FIFA 06 gives you football as much as you want, whenever you want.

I'm loving Pro Evo 5.At first I hated it, it was too hard and I missed pro evo 4, now, however I am getting better and enjoy playing again.I have the Xbox version, so sadly now option file is out for it yet, however, PC and PS2 users can get an option file from http://www.pesfan.com/ this updates team names, kits, players, transfers and staduims so they're all correct (no more Merseyside Reds) ^_^

Hi!!Yeah, i'm looking forward to this game... I have played PES4 for a very long time since the last year, and it's interesting though having played it so often!!The only thing I played, was the PES5 DEMO... you can choose between 4 teams and play a single half! Graphics are fantastic by comparison to PES4...in my opinion it's now more realistic than before because of the new ball control (ball jumpes away from the foot, etc...)Can't wait for playing the full version!!

Edited by Ascaron (see edit history)

I like PES 5 more than FIFA 2006. PES would be even better if the game had some more licenses... The graphic is better there are more attracive moves :huh: ... I think WE) will be better than PES5 because It will be updated so there will be even more fun for us players!