xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ps2online

Shadow Of The Colossus

I think it will be a realy great game, since I liked so much playing ICO, one of the first games in PS2 and still one of the greatests!
I had wondered why didn't they madean ICO 2, but here it is! (Almost)

IGN Review:

Developed by Sony Computer Entertainment's team behind the critically acclaimed ICO. Players take the role of a young man seeking the truth of an ancient tale of power hidden in a mystical land. Shadow of the Colossus is a majestic journey through ancient lands to seek out and destroy gigantic mythical beasts. With a trusty horse at your side, players explore the spacious lands and unearth each towering Colossus creature. The uneasy task of defeating a Colossus relies on intelligent puzzle solving and action oriented gameplay. Armed with strong wits, a mystical sword and a sturdy bow, players use cunning and strategy to topple each behemoth.

Also look at the images here.

What do you think about it? pretty god eh? ;)

maybe but im not really into the gladitor type games, to many button crunching, to be a effective games or popular one in fact.