xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Senor Maniac Gift Sig V2 mucho deniro

I love the 3D effect of him appearing to step out of the sig.I don't if it's just my eyes, but the text looks a little blurred. Was that intentional? Also the lower left side of the "M" kinda looks like it was added later.

i had a hard time with the aliasing with this font thats why it looks a little pixelated.

<3 <3 <3 <3 it.Seems like popout sigs are becoming a really big fad now -.- but I still love it, background text render, everything. Not to seem to um up front, but..I think I am..in love with your sigs... ;)

ummm yeah thanks, well they are not really a big thing just old skool sigging, i just know how to do them well, (most of the time).

this one looks fairly nice... i like the render and background as well.whr's the render from?which game?a little similar...

i believe it came from gunz, i dunno, would have to look it up again., but yeah i used the colors of the render by pixel stretching it, which gives a multi colored sig. to some aspects.