xisto Community
snlildude87

2005 Ferrari Render [by Nguyen] easy render

Like I said in the topic description, this was a very easy render. The background wasn't plain, but the car and the background had two completely different colors, so I could distinguish the two when zooming at 1600%.

Posted Image

What do you think?

By the way, tell me if you want this resized.

looks a little better but yeah i can only image what the background looked like.(white)

nicely done, to bad tho that at the spoiler its a bit pixel...(oke i dont really know how to say that :P)and just a suggestion, i would make a render without the shadow...because you now got a very ferm shadow, that is not easy to make a bit blurry again... so if you haven't got a schadow its easyer to make one and make it blurry also ;)

looks a little better but yeah i can only image what the background looked like.

(white)

179838[/snapback]

Umm, English, please?

nicely done, to bad tho that at the spoiler its a bit pixel...

(oke i dont really know how to say that :P)

and just a suggestion, i would make a render without the shadow...

because you now got a very ferm shadow, that is not easy to make a bit blurry again... so if you haven't got a schadow its easyer to make one and make it blurry also ;)

179876[/snapback]

Well, I did use the polygonal lasso tool, so it's not really perfect, but this is the best I've ever done since it was so easy.

Render without shadow?! Are you out of your mind? The wheels willl look slashed again!

good job dude, lol im trying to perfect rendering :) its so hard to do, lol i find it easier to go to a render website/forum and get a render to put in my sigs :) guess im one of the lazier ones.

ooh skeen render , it's not perfect perfect but it's nearly there. It's cools cool.Polygonal lasso tool...? isn't that the straight lined one? That's pretty hard..

Hm...choppy at quite a few places, but it wouldn't be noticeable in a sig. Nice job.

184462[/snapback]

Not as choppy as the Mario render that Michael and I used for our battle. That just goes to prove that it shouldn't matter.

Thanks for the comments.

I know...I said that this one wouldn't be noticeable in a sig, but I was also saying that choppiness matters if it's to the point where it throws off a sig's overall look.

beautiful...

how do you get so many good render  :P share a good web link to steal resouce :(

185099[/snapback]

Haha. The website that I got this particular one from...I cannot share because it wouldn't be appropriate for Xisto, but if you want to find potential renders, go to gamewallpapers.com or gamewallpapers.ru as Frozen said in some thread. Just find the ones that you think you can cut well, save them, cut them, and post them. That's it.