xisto Community
snlildude87

Sig Of The Week #4 -- Discussion Talk about the SOTW here, please.

This will be a seperate topic for discussing the week's entries. Remember, do not post anything but entries in the entry topic. This avoids clutter and makes it easier to set up voting. No flaming or whining in either topic.
So, get posting. Talk about your entry or others...whatever you want. Just keep it nice and clean. Don't wanna go banning people over graphics, right? ;)

I couldn't think of any good themes for this sig of the week, but I think that there should be one to spice it up. If you can think of one, post it here.

I didn't like both.... The first one has that "brown to white" color which I didn't like and the second one doesn't has a good match of colors... I guess it would be better a blue to black color... Just giving my opinion... I would like that my opinion be good enough to you... Try making my modifications and see by yourselves what I'm saying...

I didn't like both.... The first one has that "brown to white" color which I didn't like and the second one doesn't has a good match of colors... I guess it would be better a blue to black color... Just giving my opinion... I would like that my opinion be good enough to you... Try making my modifications and see by yourselves what I'm saying...

179751[/snapback]

chiclete, since I moved your post from the entries thread to this one (you cannot post in the entries thread...it's for entries only), you will have to specify which entry you don't like because there are three of them now.

well i must say that till this time Mike's entry is the best and I liked his sig the most!i have already written my comments on his entry in the show-off area.I'll posting my entry most probably today only otherwise tommorow you'll be able to see my entry as well....well it seems to me that this time not many people have submitted there entries!!!

yeah everyone has disappeared i didn't know i had such a great effect, oh wait school is starting that why so not to many people will be here.

some good entries for this one, and some not ok but will take about it after voting is finished GO SAINT-MICHAEL!!! :)

well if no more votes are in I do declare that Saint-Michael is the winner of this SOTW #4 contest.