xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael Second Season Sig 2

This one needs some work yet. I really like the background and I think you did a great job of making the elf pop out of the page. What throws it off is the abstract, hard edged lines and corners that don't seem to match the curvy, cartoonish look of the render. The text is ok, but I would work with that a bit more and see what you can do with it. It may be a bit too much. Too much bold and white? I think it should blend in a bit more with the sig background since you already have one focal point with the elf. I think these pop-out sigs must be the hardest to implement. But I have seen your other awesome pop-out sigs, and I know if you work with it some more, it will be better.

the render doesn't fit so well into the signature dude, its true your losing it ;)try to brush the render a bit more.

it looks not like a sig ;) but the render mike opted is still coool.maybe you'd better to reset him again not using the extend bg,which looks a little common.

yeah i made the background a little to big should have shrunk it down before i finished editing it.