xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael New Sigs IM BACK BABY

oh their is a render you see that black spot over there yeah thats the one, the render was a little too pixelated so i crushed it down and turned it black.

oh their is a render you see that black spot over there yeah thats the one, the render was a little too pixelated so i crushed it down and turned it black.

179701[/snapback]

It looks like a monkey holding a large cross.

Why not just use a different render?

ILU SM ;_; well, least I love your sigs.I love it, sept the border, just looks bad with it IMO. And maybe more blending with the text(I know, take my own advice, blah blah hush), but still good.Ok, I'm going to chill down with commenting on your sigs..too many of them -.-

I like it, although it seems like it needs something. The blue would be an awesome background for a good sig. I like all of the shading. It's very dark and dramatic looking. No complaints on this one except that I think it needs something more. A focal point to draw the eye in. If there is a render in there, you really can't tell it. Overall very good job on this sig! If you place a nice render against the background, it will be perfect. ;)

read the comments above about my render, but thanks for the comments though.and thats why they call you sarcasm ;) sarcasm.

I don't know Michael....it's a bit plain...and the text really isn't that great....=X the brushing is kind of plain too....I really don't think there's anything special going on in this sig...I see you've gotten a bit rusty....Well, at least you're back and we didn't have to beat you up for it to happen ;)

Hey rookie, i thought i should offer my opinion as you commented on mine...

I like it alot, its very cool.

I like the way you have made the render sink in but it has lost its place as a render. There needs to be something else there on the left.

Untill you said it was an anime chick i couldnt see it at all. Ill i could see was the black object on the left which looks like the symbol from "The Blair Witch Project".

The border is dreadful, sorry but its completely out of place and od. I think it would benifit from a bigger border.

The text fits but the font dosnt. Not sure why, just what i can see...

I think it would make a great background but i think its a lonely sig by itself.

If you want a rating, i say 7.9/10 for a background but only 3.5/10 for a sig.

Nice work though, like your other stuff. Keep it up. :o

;)