xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chief91

Indiana Jones And The Emperors Tomb

its a pretty old game so its cheap like 20$ its fun you get to use the whip and the revolver the story of the game is u gotta find some jewels and stuff i cant rememeber for sure cuz i got stuck on one of the bosses and cant beat him so i stopped playin ;) but is a pretty fun game and its got some good challenges although i doubt to many ppl like indiana jones on the forums

Yeah, Indiana Jones is one hellofa addictive game! I like good adventures with good stories and Indiana Jones collection is sure one of them.I like the game because it has interesting story with plenty of unexpected things in leves, which are huge.In one word, excellent!

Correct if I'm wrong been awhile since I looked up anything about it, but i beleive the new movie is based on this game, which should interesting with older Harrison Ford replaying Dr. Jones.

This game deserves way more respect then it has right now.This indiana jones on the xbox is the best adventure game EVER i think. It contains puzzles, shooting, killing, but also thinking for solutions, finding secrets and so on.This is the way adventure games must be made, unlucky there arent alot of good adventures these daysLaterz

its a pretty old game so its cheap like 20$ its fun you get to use the whip and the revolver the story of the game is u gotta find some jewels and stuff i cant rememeber for sure cuz i got stuck on one of the bosses and cant beat him so i stopped playin :lol: but is a pretty fun game and its got some good challenges although i doubt to many ppl like indiana jones on the forums

179543[/snapback]

i know i had this game i liked it in the beginning but after thats it gets bored almoast the same levels well you know gatta find something and so on.