xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Is This Site Content Illegal? Complaint Against Trap17 Hosted site.

"Web sites promoting, making available or otherwise contributing to software piracy, hacking, spamming, ..." cokemusix.trap17.com disclaimer it says it is not related to hacking, but if you go to its download section, you will find programs/filter that mess with the game's packet, and way of playing it So you guys can understand, I'll put some examples: HHincatalog.zip - This specific filter let's you buy stuffs that are NOT visible by the game. That means he is making visible stuffs that are NOT supposed to be bought. buysharktales.zip - It's the same as the one above, but let's you buy other stuffs. halfblackstep.zip - This filter messes with the packets, and color codes. CokeMusic gives you a bunch of stuffs to buy in different color, but the filter let's you make your own color, in which cokemusic does NOT let's you have. (This filter got banned a LOT of people, and the reason for the ban for most of them was "No hacking allowed in cokestudios") privatelondon.zip - Another filter that banned a LOT of people from the game. This filter gives you a room that you cannot have, and guess what the reason for the bans was: "No hacking allowed in cokestudios." Those are only some filters .. now let's see the programs. Shortkeyslite.zip - In the description it says "Allows you to flood", and isn't flood - spamming? I would leave this up to you now ............. he's breaking the TOS.

Hello Members, I havent checked my database regarding who the above site belongs to. However, The matter of the mail gives an idea that it is related to a game. A site which content is related to warez or cracks can be understood. However, This thing is still a small confusion. Before taking any further actions, I would like your opinions, if the complaints against the site hold true. And is it really related to hacking and cracking. Thanks.
Notice from Becca:
Sorry dude ;) took the links off incase people downloaded them.. It is breaking the TOS btw.
Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

i ban the person its against the rules you set that no illegal content in your web hosting.

halfblackstep.zip - This filter messeswith the packets, and color codes. CokeMusic gives you a bunch of
stuffs to buy in different color, but the filter let's you make your
own color, in which cokemusic does NOT let's you have. (This filter
got banned a LOT of people, and the reason for the ban for most of
them was "No hacking allowed in cokestudios")

privatelondon.zip - Another filter
that banned a LOT of people from the game. This filter gives you a
room that you cannot have, and guess what the reason for the bans was:
"No hacking allowed in cokestudios."

I dont understand, if people got banned for doing something that these programs allow you to do, then it must be a form of hack.

And:

Saying this and allowing the download to continue is a bit off to me...
Notice from cmatcmextra:
Removed links from quote. There's not much point removing it from post #1 otherwise

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

It's definitely downloadable. When Cokestudio forbids of having these modifications and have banned members in the past, it is illegal to use them. And I believe the TOS for our free web hosting are no links providing illegal materials as well as hosting them. I would urge the member to take illegal materials down ASAP. And get a promise from that member never to do such foolish thing. Give that member another chance with a warning--god knows OpaQue has given so many others second chances ;) But if that member refuses to comply it's better to lose one member than losing the entire Xisto.

well uhm after downloading all of the stuff.... lol ok now i didnt i dont know the game their for but as it seems they are illegal to the TOS to me. i mean i saw somethign called Lets you buy HH? lets you "buy" it for free? thats going back to the concept of serials and cracks.

I dont think thats the only site with programs like thos i bet theres alot more just have to search good. theres also sites that are training grounds to hack. If that site ;) i dont think the site should be banned it think the user who uses those programs to hack should be banned :Pwait oh this site is hosted by Xisto :P i think it shuld be banned or telll the user to delete the content or hotlink them

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
I'll say it again. Do not double post. When you want to reply with additional words or edit, use the REPORT! feature, please! Merging.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Anyways. the site should definately be banned. It's got all the hacks and stuff for COKEMUSIC. I actually think you should take the links off incase people like me would download all that stuff..so um I think If I can I might edit the post...

TAKE IT DOWN.....it's totally not allowed..TOTALLY true..I use to go on coke like AGES ago..and like anything like that is breaking the actual site's tos.. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or whatever the link is now..

privatelondon.zip - Another filterthat banned a LOT of people from the game. This filter gives you a
room that you cannot have, and guess what the reason for the bans was:

Those are only some filters .. now let's see the programs.

Shortkeyslite.zip - In the description
it says "Allows you to flood", and isn't flood - spamming?

i am sure of it.
it's something illegal,or even not illegal then it hurt someone,with business.
so it broke the TOS i think.you would banned the site for it's doing.

Since, the Content was found to be illegal, We have decided to Suspend the site by fining the user 30 Hosting Credits. If the user wants to continue with his hosting, he will have to collect his credits back and remove the illegal content immediately.- Xisto Corporation

Hello Members,

I havent checked my database regarding who the above site belongs to. However, The matter of the mail gives an idea that it is related to a game. A site which content is related to warez or cracks can be understood. However, This thing is still a small confusion.

Before taking any further actions, I would like your opinions, if the complaints against the site hold true. And is it really related to hacking and cracking.

Thanks.

Notice from Becca:
Sorry dude ;) took the links off incase people downloaded them.. It is breaking the TOS btw. 

179536[/snapback]

Ok thanks I would like you to delete my Xisto account please