xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xClawx

Replying To Photoshop Picture Effects

1. First of all open the desired picture, you want to change the back ground. done?

okay.

2. Now Select the Polygonal Lasso Tool (L) and start cutting off the Border of the picture,

Posted Image

3. After Selecting the Border with Lasso Tool, Press CTRL+C (Copy) it will copy the Selected Area of the Image.

4. Now Open another File i.e Back Ground, i used the following, and Press CTRL+V (Paste) it will Paste the Selected Area of the last picture you edited, example as below.

Posted Image

5. if you want to make more editions in the picture, you can, like double shadowed picture as you seen in pic1. ok Press CTRL+V (Paste) once again, and go to the Layer Panel and change the value of "Opacity & Fill" the default Value is 100% you have to change it to 50%. it will be faded than before like this.

Posted Image

OK buddies, thats all, hope u will like this trick. my next tutorial will be " Changing Eyes & Lips Colours of a Picture"

;)

Peace

3111[/snapback]

WOW! I am never posting my pic on the web! Who knows.. someone might change the background and post a new picture ;)