xisto Community
Microsoft

Niiice.trap17.com Powered By Trap17 B)

i havent really finished the site infact im just begging only some of the links work in the navigation misc and about also games but havent put anything yet just want to know how its going any suggestions comments?

Just Click Here

well uhm.. it looks like you just uploaded a template. :/ i would suggest that you first make your own logo. then delet all the menu items you dont use and just add them as you make the pages.

You finally got to edit some text into your template I see. Well, you'll need to edit the "clanname" at the top for starters, and secondly, background color and black text makes it hard to read. Either change the background color to something lighter, or change the text to something lighter.

well uhm.. it looks like you just uploaded a template. :/ i would suggest that you first make your own logo. then delet all the menu items you dont use and just add them as you make the pages.

179499[/snapback]

why would i delete all of the menu items i made them? :P and for the logo im aware of that

You finally got to edit some text into your template I see. Well, you'll need to edit the "clanname" at the top for starters, and secondly, background color and black text makes it hard to read. Either change the background color to something lighter, or change the text to something lighter.

i can change it cuase i have a black logo but im aware, the css already came with that color of text is not really hard for me to read :P

thanks for the comments, ill try to change the color of text or background , and ill for sure my logo ;);)

Nice template, but put some more coloured images in the bottom of the page, because the top looks nice, and the bottom is just all text. Also, increase the text size just a little bit to allow easy reading. And as posted above, change the text colour or the background colour, to make the site look interesting and more grabbing. Hope this helps.

It doesn't look bad...but considering it's not yours, I don't know what to say :/

Oooo, ouch! But no worries, Microsoft, we all start out somewhere, I'd still call myself a newbie, eh, maybe, but for you, you gotta do what you gotta do. Seriously, that's a descent looking template for you, but you gotta make the adjustments to make it look better. Maybe you should've finalized everything before putting it up for review, but for now work on changing your font and the background color to make the site look catchier and easier to read content.

yeah, i definitely think the same: considere to take the original logo out of the site. and change the color scheme, probably only the color of the text and maybe the size. it is quite impossible to get read by some people with astigmatism as me ;)

well, then you should really put a YES or NO in the poll's options, lol, after that I'd my opinion again :P

Cheers! :P

All I can say is you've got some work to do and you should start by compressing the size of those images.Secondly, you should create your own downloads, I see someone else has used snildude's.That's all I can say really until you create your own code and other stuff to put on.

Well you wer asking for colors. change your the background color of where the text is to color #999999. or well acutaly since all of your tables have background images for the color you might want to open the picutres in paint and then use the paint bucket to fill them up witha color that looks better. id suggest a light gray. that would compliment the sites colors and make the text easyer to read.

plus its a little slugglish when loading up, but the colors good though, layout is also good with the tables that you used.

Mike's right about the loading times.The links in the upper right hand corner are barely viewable, looks like Home, Roster and Forums, but I can't be sure ;)Nice work, since it's not yours per-se, pass this along to the developer :oOk, ok, just joking. It's nice, what kind of clan are ya working on? Or do you plan a multi-purpose site?