xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

The Army System Icons the icons to be replaced or added

The little icons for the army system dont look very good you know the ones, the wizard human ect. i was wondering if its possible to change them to something better ;)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Editing the title to fit the discussion
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I agree to you Microsoft!these icons are bit dull and are not clear at all!Xisto has such a fantastic graphic crew, i am sure they can come up with some of the great icons and update it in the game. :P But do they have enough time? ;)

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Edited as per request
Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

i'm agree with MS, it would be better to put some fancy if the icons for AS will changed, not only for the race icons, also the armory icons, that weapons look like sailor moon hardware, i think it will make AS more louder, and like a true war game.but it's good by now, i'm entertaining a lot with it, good luck!!! ;)

They aren't so cool man. They are really ugly indeed. You can go for a google search and find far better icons, 3D style, aqua style etc with 128x128 resolution. I found some icons on crystalxp.net! You should check this site out cuz you can download from here best icons on the net ;). I am exxagerating a little in here, but what the heck... comparing to those above....ehckck ... I don't like them

The Army System icons are one word: perfect. The Xisto Army System has been around for a while (then it got taken down and put back up). The icons are retro so they are awsome. That and its alot of trouble making the new icons and installing them. At least I would think so.

I agree. I like the retro icons. They are simple and straight to the point. I suppose it's not icons that are the object of the game, but to win with your own strategy. But I do have another comment. What about those missing icons for Rope, Dirk etc on Spy tools and the whole Sentry tools section? Will they ever be filled in?

well actually the icons have been change in the new design of the game, right now they are using the default setting right now.

I agree. I like the retro icons. They are simple and straight to the point. I suppose it's not icons that are the object of the game, but to win with your own strategy. But I do have another comment. What about those missing icons for Rope, Dirk etc on Spy tools and the whole Sentry tools section? Will they ever be filled in?

180846[/snapback]

i know the icons are not the object of the game but it will make the game more exciting

Microsoft, I strongly disagree. How can a few images excite a game? Images don't excite a game, the features do. Now I haven't had access to IPBGaming's test forum in a long time, but I think new icons were made, but the last time I had access, the original races weren't changed, rather, new races were created with new icons. On the other hand, though, the test forum with AS had loads of modifications to make the game more interesting, and I can't wait to see those changes.Wait until new features are implemented into AS. The game will take on a whole new level of excitement. Simply inserting new icons will most definitely not.

Maybe if there was some competition or whatever? Because I don't play the games...but I DO agree the icons look a bit..well crap.Even though the graphics aren't the pleasure of the game...it still makes it more pleasant to look at..Oh it isn't important by.. changing them makes the thing trap's? if you get that//I mean like million other forums have the exact same icons..bit boring...