well, this are the games I planning to buy:

Call of duty 2, for pc

nintendogs, for nintendo DS

a hulk game for gamecube

SWAT 4 for pc

battlefield 2

;) of course i also need money to buy them

(which i dont have :P .... :P )

Well there are rumors that this game might not come out, and there are rumors that it will. But my top favorite is Final Fantasy VII for PS3. In my opinion this is definately a system seller. Everybody loves FF,(and if you dont you can burn in hell lol jk). So Im sure that sony will get lots of fan base from this game alone. I think that FF is to Playstation as Halo is to Xbox.

the new hulk game is hottt this summer, everyone i know loves it plus critics say its the best game ever made in the history of awesome games...must be something to it!

hmmmim looking forwar to the new games developed for the mmorpg community~quite a lot have been shown and im just waiting for them to be released.with teh technologgy rising, i wont be surprised if the graphics of those games go beyond what i see today~as for teh other consolesi think i heard the psp is gonna have as FF title~i guess ill wait for that~

aaah game hacking tools, but that is interesting i didn't read anything about a ff title, for the psp, maybe they will do something with the ff12 games when it comes out next year.

The hulk gameNew spiderman gameMarvel fighting gameBleach game for pspNaruto game for ps2Naruto game for gamecubeShojun jump game for dsall these games are GREAT! and well they are based on comics or anime :)I played the hulk game and the marvel fighting game as well as naruto games. I just need a ds and a psp then ill be set :)

I'm actually looking foward to a few games this year...Not much interests me.Kingdom Hearts 2, Final Fantasy XII (12), Megaman Battle Network 6, and FF7 for PS3, IF its coming out.

I was expecting Mafia 2 to be the best comming up game, but as usual something happened the realease is postponed and some people even say the project was frozen because of the company difficulties. Pretty sad... Im one of the fans of Mafia game :P

I would say fable for PC is one of the most expected games to come out even thought I'm not a lover of RPGs and RPSs. Among other famous games - Dungeon Siege 2, Quake 4, Call of Duty 2

What game are you looking forward to coming out, cuase im puzzled to get socom 3, aoe 3 or battlefront 2 which 1 first  :ph34r:

179445[/snapback]

I'm looking forward on Resident Evil 4 :D

What game are you looking forward to coming out, cuase im puzzled to get socom 3, aoe 3 or battlefront 2 which 1 first  :ph34r:

179445[/snapback]

i think the best game is comming out very soon at least in europe because america and japan already have this game! i'm talking about nintendogs! this game is made for nintendo's new system the nintendo ds this computer has touchscreen functions and has a build in microphone. And ofcourse build in WIFI for wirles gamming with a max of 16 people. but that's about the system! nintendogs is probely the first game that makes use of all nintendo ds it's aspects. it uses the 2 screens verry well and it also uses the touchscreen verry well. you can stroke your puppy and play with him just by a touch! that's not all becauce you can also wash, walk, play with him and your just a touch away! and also the microphone is used pretty damm well. you can call your dog by saying it in the ds it's microphone. and you can also learn him trikcks. and as last but not least. you can use the wifi function of the ds. you can connect 2 ds''s and play with the other pup. and even trade things that is my best game. i gave a lot of info but the game does require that!

cee ya!

I am waiting for these :DGothic 3Prince of Persia 3SpiderMan Ultimate (it's allredy realased)I heared about Mafia 2 first time but it realy would be great if this game would be realased.I like Mafia and it was very bewail to finish it and see very sad movie :ph34r: