xisto Community
guntry

School Fights

have you ever got in a fight at school?what happened?who had to break it up?what did the person that broke it up do to stop it?i have never got in a fight at school. but i have seen a few. it was kind of cool. in one sense.

ive never gotten into a fight and i think ill never will but last year, the 2nd to last day of school two kids went to the restroom to fight , i saw it all, they just fought for fun one guy dint seem to have a scratch and the other guy got hit in the well badPosted Image and got punch in the guy

i almost got jumped on june just before school ends by a group of girls because of some stupid cute boy that already graduated lol. i guess they wanted to scare me or something coz when i didn't back down they never came after me again, and i have only been going to that school since april.

I am incredibly proud to say that I have never, ever got into any school fights. I have always been able to just remain a neutral student in school, meaning I don't make enemies which gives me more to focus on my education. Thanks, Alive.

I've seen many fights at school where split lips, black eyes, and bloody noses have been given, even though I go to a high class private school. I've also given many of these in self defense to the eight terrible kids in my grade/school, in self defense.I've also on the street seen teenagers fight. Once a teenager fractured his wrist, although my school is in an excellent neighborhood. Once I saw about six teenagers beat up a twelve year old boy, it was horrible.

I've never gotten into any fights. I would always avoid conflicts. The closest case to a fight was about a pencil. I lent one in 6th grade to a kid. The pencil went all around the class, and I went to the table to get it back. These three popular girls threatened me and my so called friend (A) said "They can get you" to look good in front of them. I was getting my pencil back. I even told them "There are tons there. You can take one if you can't find yours." Either way, they never did a thing about it.Another time, I used to write fiction. I made up a name, Jeremy. It was about these kids in high school. I had forgotten some of those same girls were in love with a kid of that name. I read it out loud to a friend (M), and when I finished what I had read, they came around and just stood there. My friend felt out of place and I just kept writing the story. It was weird.

In middle school (5th grade, since our district has only 2 schools so I was in middle school earlier,) during lunch I saw a fight. I don't know since I haven't seen everything. Is was near the hand ball court. I was going to lunch and was in line. I don't know who broke it up. By the time I came back no one was there. It happens a few time.This one happened before that. During lunch recess, our classroom had a grudge on another one. In lunch time out in the fields there was a whole 5th grade fight!!! It was when all our 5th grade teachers were gone since they were need to learn how to control classes, stuff like that, and teaching us. So subs were here. Most girls weren't in there. I was near it but barely noticed it. Everyone was throwing rocks, and stuff like that. I was told that. So when we lined up. I still haven't heard but maybe a bit because in line people were talking about it, I was confused about what they were saying. I got hit with a rock in line ><;; It was maybe teachers who broke it up. But I am guessing no one did. Some people even throw rocks at innocent people! Like me =P I heard this the next day. Every teacher got angry. We were not allowed for the rest of the week to have recess (if I remember) and lunch recess! It was pretty unfair that the people who wasn't in there had to serve it too. I just can't believe that most of my classmates sat down when our teacher told us not to. I standed up and borrowed a book from my friend since we were the only class to have nothing to do. I didn't really care though about having to stand up. The people plus me who were in the sun were lucky to move in the shade and sit inside the hallway and not out. I dislike 5th grade but not the teachers. Its just that we always get in trouble. Like now we are suppose to line up for morning recess while the other grades don't! =[

Well some kid was calling me on @ lunch break, then i came up to him and told him to say it to my face.. he punched me in the stomach so i pretty much floored him and just about knocked him out when the teacher came =/

Whenever fights occur at my school, they're usually between girls, and they are a lot more brutal than fights between guys lolI have never gotten into an actual fight, maybe just a bit of pushing, shoving, usual getting pissed off at someone or vice-versa.

i have never been included in a school fight. well if you say like a riot, punching and kicking fight, no. but some shouting, maybe. when i was in grade school, i shouted back at a classmate who shouted at me accusing me of something i didn't do. apparently, he misunderstood the situation. in high school, i shouted at some classmates for teasing and annoying me. i wanted to punch them but i couldn't. in college, i was an applicant in an organization when they had problems with another organization. there was some leaked out information that the other organization read and got offended. the information was supposed to be trusted to the students included in a private email group but someone in the group leaked the information. the two organizations had some eyebrow-raising at each other when they pass by their stations which ended up as some sort of mouth feud. words came flying out. later on it was resolved by both sides.i guess you would know how mature people in college. physical fights are immature fights. some schools have fraternities that use violence to let people know they're the best fraternity in town. and what's sad is a lot of kids die in those fights.

I have never gotten in to a fight in school some people will talk behind my back and then when i ask them to fight me they always say that it was not them who said it. So i have never gotten in to a fight the only time i get in to fights is when i go boxing with my friends with gloves and they think that i am play fighting but i am really trying to knock them out. LOL

I've never been in a fight.. I'm a girl, so I don't think that's weird. All though, there are those news things about girls being super vicious.Hmm.... I haven't quite seen a fight either. I'll edit if I think of one, but I really can't remember now.