xisto Community
guntry

Have You Been Arested?

you got arrested for that :/ ?? well who you hit and were?

ok, it wasn't like i just walked up and hit a guy. the guy i hit was a security gaurd. so he had connections to cops. who later arrested me.

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Fixed quote tags

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

well! did you say arrested!!!certainly not, why will i get arrested..i am a good boy and i always make sure that i dont break any law...and i dont let others too!even if you talk about forum rules i have never broke any forum rule and i'll make sure that i wont break in future either. ;)

Mayak, your grammar punctuation is really bad :P , if you post like this all of the time, grammatically speaking, you are breaking a rule ;) . Posts should be nice and clean and accurate.Other than that, I've never gotten arrested, and as a college student, I am fairly lucky. Police at my college are everywhere, and it is hard to have a good time on a weekend with policemen everywhere.Here's a fact. Last year I lived in a house with 5 other people. Out of the 6 total people in the house, 4 were arrested. Here is our criminal statistics from last year.Criminal one - received one Underage Drinking citation (UAD)Criminal two - received one UAD (received another this summer and has 3 within 16 months).Criminal three - received Driving Under the Influence citation. He has failed to pay the fines for his citation, and a warrant is to be issued for his arrest in September :P . He is currently schooling in Mexico for the next several months :P .Criminal four - received one UAD and one possession of illegal substance citation.In one year my friends turned out to be criminals :P . But these guys are my bro's and they just made stupid mistakes. But at my college, that's the way it is, you have to be extremely careful. Although I'm not as crazy as my roommates, I am still lucky to not have a record...

Well, I?ve broken some rules :P but I?ve never been arrested. And I don?t want to be in the near future. Anyway I would feel stupid if I get arrested in a school fight. ;) If you are not a policeman why would you have to "don?t let others" break the law? I think each one acts like he/she wants, you know that there?s a risk when you act against the rules and you can assume it.

well ... I didn't get arrested yet, even though I was supposed to a couple of times now or at least I think so because we're usually moving in a group of 4 or 5 and therefore noone of us is sure who's supposed to be arrested) - we learn: Fast feet are made for running, not for kicking cops :P I suppose they've got me on tape but they haven't been able to identify me yet ;) (those were for nothing serious, just "trespassing" because me and some other people refused to clear a road for a hand full of people surrounded by hundreds of riot cops but the traffic would've been blocked anyway...)I could've gotten some UAD citations but fortunately they just send you home in Germany instead of arresting you...

Mayak, your grammar punctuation is really bad  :P , if you post like this all of the time, grammatically speaking, you are breaking a rule  ;) .  Posts should be nice and clean and accurate.

Other than that, I've never gotten arrested, and as a college student, I am fairly lucky.  Police at my college are everywhere, and it is hard to have a good time on a weekend with policemen everywhere.

Here's a fact.  Last year I lived in a house with 5 other people.  Out of the 6 total people in the house, 4 were arrested.  Here is our criminal statistics from last year.

Criminal one - received one Underage Drinking citation (UAD)

Criminal two - received one UAD (received another this summer and has 3 within 16 months).

Criminal three - received Driving Under the Influence citation.  He has failed to pay the fines for his citation, and a warrant is to be issued for his arrest in September  :P .  He is currently schooling in Mexico for the next several months  :P .

Criminal four - received one UAD and one possession of illegal substance citation.

In one year my friends turned out to be criminals :P . But these guys are my bro's and they just made stupid mistakes.  But at my college, that's the way it is, you have to be extremely careful.  Although I'm not as crazy as my roommates, I am still lucky to not have a record...

179447[/snapback]

That is so dumb that you can get a criminal record for underage drinking. Especially since I think having a criminal recorded can prohibit you from doing certain professions and traveling abroad. It is stupid to ruin someone's future over a rule that is questionable in the first place.

Mayak, your grammar punctuation is really bad  :( , if you post like this all of the time, grammatically speaking, you are breaking a rule  :P .  Posts should be nice and clean and accurate.

Other than that, I've never gotten arrested, and as a college student, I am fairly lucky.  Police at my college are everywhere, and it is hard to have a good time on a weekend with policemen everywhere.

Here's a fact.  Last year I lived in a house with 5 other people.  Out of the 6 total people in the house, 4 were arrested.  Here is our criminal statistics from last year.

Criminal one - received one Underage Drinking citation (UAD)

Criminal two - received one UAD (received another this summer and has 3 within 16 months).

Criminal three - received Driving Under the Influence citation.  He has failed to pay the fines for his citation, and a warrant is to be issued for his arrest in September  :P .  He is currently schooling in Mexico for the next several months  :( .

Criminal four - received one UAD and one possession of illegal substance citation.

In one year my friends turned out to be criminals :P . But these guys are my bro's and they just made stupid mistakes.  But at my college, that's the way it is, you have to be extremely careful.  Although I'm not as crazy as my roommates, I am still lucky to not have a record...

179447[/snapback]

>.< lots of people braking rules ;):P

Well... I did in trouble once at school. I thought I could have gotten expelled or arrested.

Heres what I did:

While I was on a computer in C++ class, well, I don't know C++ or anything nor could I learn it at all, but one day, my crappy windows 98 computer booted into safe mode. Now, all the computers have a program called: FoolProof Security

But, it wasn't really. As this program boots at startup, so since safe mode doesn't load any programs at startup, I was free to roam the computer's harddrive and remove it. I got into trouble because they found that I kinda removed it from a few computers.....

Now for the money the schools get, I would have thought they would have a better security program rather something that keeps getting removed, as I am not the first to disable that program...

So what happened? Well at first, They called my parents in the evening and told what happened. I kinda got yelled at but I told them how I did it.... It was just so easy to do it. The next day, I was called to the office and cornered by the assistant principal and I was threatened to never touch a computer again...

But that was a violation. My parents and case manager was suppose to be there but weren't and they cornered me... So, everything I guess was kinda dropped or something.

Does that school still use FoolProof? I am sure they do...

elevenmil said:

Mayak, your grammar punctuation is really bad tongue.gif , if you post like this all of the time, grammatically speaking, you are breaking a rule blink.gif . Posts should be nice and clean and accurate.

that wasn't nice, lol. I am mexican and sometimes I dont know how to spell correctly a word, but the idea is caught by everybody else :P

Anyway, I've never been arrested, and I guess it is because I've been lucky enough, because I used lots of drugs several years ago, and the police never came to me to register myself nor my stuff (which is very common here in Mexico) :P

Fortunately I don't do any drug nowadays. so, i can say my only addictions are: music, movies and internet ;)

Cheers! :P

hey!!!i don't know what's wrong with me and the law, since a long time ago, i have problems with it, in all the fields, and i think it's not me, they are, prohibiting all what they think is anormal, looking bad at all that is different, pointing every single man who don't fit in your world, and i'm not a thief, or delinquent, or sexual perverse or anything like that, i'm not perfect and i like to remember it everyday, go hell with perfectionist people and the people who wants to get it, also god is unperfect, he made us all(and that's not pretty good at all).and about how many times i've been arrested, i have lost the count, because the police often trap me smoking pot, here is a crime, in other civilized countries it is legal, but here in my third world country is worse than attack somebody, in my country the president is like a... international *bottom* sucker, and i hate that, asking for help to international communities, when here in Colombia is all what we need, go hell bush!!! you stink *BLEEP*! we don't need you!!!.well i get furious when i talk about that, because i hate to be dropped in a stinking room with delinquents smelling like *BLEEP* when i'm not that!!!once time i go to jail for doing revolution on my university, and that was fun!!, i was screamming for my rights with my buddies, and throwing rocks against pig cops, and that's really fun, i get raging, and that time it was with my friends, and that was cool!!!now i smoke pot in my house when my mother works, and that way i get a good time grooving with my friends and my girlfriends :P do the revolution!!! ;)

elevenmil said:

Mayak, your grammar punctuation is really bad  :P  , if you post like this all of the time, grammatically speaking, you are breaking a rule  ;)  . Posts should be nice and clean and accurate.

Well, Thanks for correcting me!
I am not sure wheater commenting on others like this is correct or not, I mean is it not like breaking a RULE. I think we have a report feature. :P
Secondly elevenmil, after you told me about this, I'll try my level best to fix my grammar punctuation. :P

sonorama said:

that wasn't nice, lol. I am mexican and sometimes I dont know how to spell correctly a word, but the idea is caught by everybody else

What can I say, Thanks a lot for supporting me! :P