xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guntry

Have You Ever...

have you ever used or tried any kind of illigal drug. what was it? why did you do it?i have nener done drugs. i was just wondering how many of you have.

I only smoke marihuana and other simmilar things but not very often. Anyway I wouldn?t have any problem to take some other kind of drugs. I?m only sure that I won?t ever inject anything on my veins.The reason... there?s no reason really, only to have fun and take new perspectives. Drugs free your mind and you feel things in a way that you cannot reach without them. I am not saying drugs are the best... they?re obviously a vice. I won?t judge people for smoking or eating pills... or for not doing that. But I think it?s another experience... probably it can be compared to do extreme sports. Some people love them, some other don?t understand them.The only problem with drugs is when you don?t have enough force of will and let them controls you. Just like alcohol.

Yes, I've used quite a lot of marihuana until a couple of months ago, I've even raised my own plant. It can be a really great feeling to be totally stoned and look at something like flashing lights ... but as most of you might understand, I've noticed that I began to abuse my weed tea and gave my plant to a friend of mine, and the best thing: She fully supports my decision to reduce my weed usage drastically and promised to keep an eye on the amount of weed I take from her to make up for the plant ... and just to make sure that I'm still in control of my mind and body I'll try three weed-free months from September 1st to December 31st and we'll see whether I drop the weed completely or have a new year's tea with her ;)I suppose it'll end up like my drinking habits - only on special occasions [which happen less than once a month] =)

Hey, Well, fortunatly for me I have never had any type of illegal drug in my body, and also I don't drink (I'm 14 - you may say well I would hope not but I know that almost all of my friends enjoy a drink, although they don't drink to stupid amounts) and my parents quit smoking, infact - it's my father that stopped smoking exaclty a year ago today ( HEY - GD FOR HIM! ). So I'm in the best shape of my life right now with alot of training that I am doing in the Martial Arts.I'm just wondering, what is it that made you feel that you needed to start drugs, and also - well done for talking about it, to my knowledge being able to talk about what you have done like that is a very commendable thing. Thanks for your time, Achieve.

I smoke but I don't really see any problem with it. It helps with a few things. I know people who were on Chemo and smoked marijuana to ease the after math. As a matter of fact , Mellissa Ethridge smokes to ease her chemo effects.

Oh god. So many illegal drug users here. Good think I'm not injected with one of those drugs. :P I don't and will never take drugs. :P People who takes drugs just think it's cool and smoke it (inject..whatever). God, I'm going to get flamed because of this post.

I don't smoke becuase I think its cool thats ridiculous. Have you ever drank alchohol because if you have thats a drug too. Honestly I think alcohol is WAYYY worse than weed. At least when you smoke you don't act like an idiot and blackout. I've seen too many people lose it when they drink and do things they'll regret forever. When people smoke you just laugh and have a good time and forget about ur problems. Now which sounds better?

Oh my god! I was surprised to see this topic..."have you ever used drugs." :D First, I thought people won't reply that they do. But it turns out they do. haha Anyway, I haven't used drugs and will never. :P I think it's scary. :P

;) I've never put any drugs in my body, the closest I've come to drinking alcohol is in 8th grade or so when they cooked some in a dish for a home ec class, and when I use mouthwash. Never used cigarettes. Now here's the funny part :P In spite of all that, I got a serious eye injury playing basketball this year and they had me use this steroid cream for it. What's funny is that I love baseball and my last name is that of a baseball pitcher for the Cubs (local major league baseball team). So I've never used drugs, cigarettes, but I have used steroids and am connected to baseball in several ways ;)

I am proud to say I have never had any drugs. No alcohol, no smoking, no drugs. Nothing! I think it is nad for you. You get lung cancer from smoking, alcohol kills brain cells, and drugs decrease your body's ability to function properly and causes damage to your brain and smetimes your lungs as well. No, it just isn't worth it and I am cheering for anyone who is trying to stop or hasn't had drugs.

NO and i dont fink i want to ever.. ive seen many people that have been affected by drugs and i dont want to see anyone die again from it. One of my close friends in East London was one of those girls who wanted to be in with the 'popular' crowd but to do this she has to lessen herself and do drugs, drink, smoke and become something like a **** and she did but one day the people in the group started asking about if she was good enough to be in the group and she had to do something to convince them so.. she was told to drink as much vodka as she could and she did it but on the way home she got run-over because she was too drunk to even see the road. Drugs is bad enough it is what this generation of teens are turning to.. to help them, save them and everything but they dont know that the drugs become their lives, 'i need to get money for the drugs', 'i cant live without them', 'where can i meet you', 'i turned to a tramp because of drugs' ectera PLEASE DONT TRY IT you may become addicted

I've never tried any because I have a feeling that I'm somehow drawn to those kind of things and if I try even just a little I'll be hooked and I will lose control. I have tried smoking before and I still do occasionally (really rare only) when some of my friends are doing it and I feel the urge to somehow puff my problems and worries away. But smoking doesn't appeal to me that much and drinking I only do on occasions with friends and family and usually it's just beer (or wine depending on the company ;) ) and I'm not a heavy drinker but I have a feeling I have tendencies of being alcoholic. Not that I like the taste of liquor that much or that I thirst for it all the time but I think it's because when I'm somehow down I like the occasional company of liquor. The heavy stuff I don't do like Marijuana or whatever else there are out there. It's just too risky to take those things and your betting your mind and body if you take those and chances are you'll lose. I only drink rarely and in moderation, I smoke only due to a geek's whim and curiosity but I never and will never do drugs. A geek like me is quite satisfied with chips and soda anyways. :P;)

I have used some weed a few times at a party..but i dont have a problem with it..which is good because i know some addicts ..in which their money is really drained from them ;) ..when i do use drugs though its not as if i am proud of myself..i am totally 100% against them yet i use them ;) ..but then ther's alchohol if you want to class that as a drug in this context ...to me i only drink because it tastes rather nice :D