xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fable_geddes

Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack the maddest expansion ever

I've seen it in stores, yes. And I know what it is. They talk about this for more then 2 months. It's a nice expansion, but if you have Xbox Live, you can better wait, cus the maps will be downloadable for free in a few months. Also I think, i'm not gonna pay for only a few maps....

It seems like a very sad attempt to rake in even more money for a best seller game. I am not going to buy it. You would be better off just sticking with what you have the levels we get are good enough as it is.

Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack

From this Multiplayer Map Pack i got like 35 bucks back/profit. Right when it came out i ran to all my friends and told them for 5$ ill give you the new maps for Halo 2. and they all bought it from me. after i got my money back plus profit i now just sitback and play halo xbox live :)

Yeah it use to be a really good addition to buy to the game but as of today its not such a great idea. Since now you can just go on xbox live and download all of the maps for free. They are still charging $20 for the map expansion which i dont understand why anyone would buy it since you can just get everything online. I would rather use the 2 month free trial that comes with halo 2 and use that and download it for free then spend $20 on something like that.