xisto Community
kurt18th

School it sucks =)

Anyone else a little annoyed/pissed off that school is starting up again? In a couple of ways I am happy that it is. No more boredom, new people to meet, friends to see, some classes are fun (guitar). But then on the other hand I am just angry because that work is going to take up so much time. Oh, I'm also pissed because we lost our game in football to the state champs. 69 to 7. It was terrible. They are some incredibly fast little dudes. So I guess this is a mixed subject. School sucks sometimes/it sucks to lose a football game. Anyone agree?...... Disagree? ;)

Actually, I'm not exactly fond of school, but it's OK in a way. First, you get to learn new things. Education is very important. Then, you get to meet new friends and stuff... But still, the thing I don't like about it is peer pressure. I have classmates always breathing down my neck ready to strike. They care so much about other people's lives that they ruin it for others. I pity the newcomers in my class. (I was one too) I was subjected to severe critiscism. Enough said, I guess... I would'nt want to vent out more than I should. ;)

Yeah... I miss my friends, I miss some classes and I simply miss that good ol' feeling when Friday comes! (the weekend is near by!) ;)However, I really wouldn't mind if I could delay the start of the new school year for a week or two :P.

actually going to school is boredom for me why meet new pepople its ok but no needs >.< i also hate it when i wake up in the morning and the bed is so comfortable ;) >.< tommoroy i have school *sigh* and i dont really like my classes that much the best class i would say BCIS is the best class i get to learn about computers there and next year im gonna take some technology classed :P

I just had my first two classes of the semester earlier this morning. Although I have many gripes about school, I'm also excited for it to start back up again. Changes the pace of life, you know? However, I will take this time to complain about group projects and major emphasis on class discussion. So sucky. Ahh, well. That's life.

well I am not in school anymore because I have a Job now :Pyes that is right I am not happy because you guyz will say that school are not cool and they are not good, you'll also say that because there are rules you dont like school but when you will come to our situtation where you'll have to work you will wish to go back to school like I wish to go back to school, beleive me ask this question to anyone who is in job and his answer will be exactly the same as it is mine.I always loved to go to school as you get to meet lot of new people, your friends, your teacher and other staff members. You get to play lot of sports and get good competition ;) Also I always wanted that rules of the school should be more strict because it is always fun when you break a rule :P I remember that when I was in school and I used to BUNK my classes and go out and watch a good movie.I wish that i get to join the school again :P

It was weird today though. I went back and it didn't even feel like any of us had ever left. Everyone is still the same. Nobody looks different. I guess there are new people but I prolly won't get to know much of them. Highschool is kind of weird like that. In all the other grades you would come back next year and everyone would look different, act different, etc... But in highschool you notice people don't change that much, at least not looks. I guess moods do change. I am realizing how annoying my best friend of 7 years is and I'm getting fed up with him.

ok 1st for all of you who have already started school, my condolences.but i still have a whole week and 1 day till i start school so ;) since i go to a technical high school i know it wont be that bad coz i'll have one week that i'll have to study and think...and take tests.....damn i'm making myself mad...then the next i just play on the computer all day in commercial art. plus this year we get to airbrush stuff so i am kinda looking forward to somethings but hating the fact that i will no longer be able to wake up @ 10-11 like i am now :o

school is a bit annoying because it takes away the sleep time...but...atleast its not actual work, because once you start out in t he working world theres no going back...atleast unless you decide to go take up like 12 masters degrees in everything then you can just be a student til u die but..guess might as well enjoy school time (as much as it sucks) anyway...cuz once its over...its over ;)

School is one of the borest places in the world.To tell the truth it depends on how the teacher teaches.Some classes I wanna stay in forever and the time goes by quick but other class go an hour a minute.Today we got out at 12:00 because of hurricane kearria or w/e the name is.I am in alabama and its kinda bad.My lights went off for only 2hours and right now the wind is blowing hard and its a little hail or w/e they call that ice that falls from the sky.I hope the roads and stuff are blocked from the hurricane so I wont have to go in the morning.But when I do go I hope I see everyone that I seen today there.Today at school most of us were talking about this dude named Dj thats in 10th geting killed.Even the principal said something related to it on the intercom.What happened was they were playing a basketball game and somehow one of the dudes DJ was playing got mad or dj got mad and the dude pulled a gun out and shot dj in the shoulder and dj ran and the dude shot him in the bad 2 more times.The ladie said the boys ran and she called the paramedics and she went out and felt his pulse and he was gone.And before that another dude that went to our school got shot in the head by mistake I think by a friend.He was a rotten brat I heard but I anit gonna go into detail.At our school they also burned down the storage,bandroom,and isd room (in school detention) I act up a little but not like that.And believe it or not we have a naked man running around our campus.Our campus is completely surrounded by woods and its only 1 way in and 1 way out.So its easy for the naked white man to get away.The naked white man has been there since my dad went to this school.He also rapped a girl and the football team tried to kill him but he ran in the woods once again.We had to lock the side door closest to the woods and no girl are allowed to go that way without a boy because our buildings are separated.One time he ran down the hall with 2 polices there and they couldnt even caugh him.I asked a random dude in the navy that came to our school did he know about him and he laughed and said he seen him running around the campus a few times when he went there.The man lives somewhere in the woods I guess and they still wont send dog or something in the woods to haunt him down.All the teachers that work there except 1 or 2 has seen him and if you ask anyone about them they will go into a lecture lol.

well you kids fail to realize that education is important, warped that it maybe in some countries, you all have to go through it.yeah i had where some teachers where cool as all hell, and others i be like "MAH GAWD when will it end."but you kids also fail to realize the world is the teacher, you can learn many thingsthe cultures of other people the ancient world, if i had the money i would be traveling the world and learn so many things, but since i don't on rely on the info of the internet and read up on the many resources and then filter out the stuff that is false and untrue to the facts.i wish i paid more attention in school, and learned more, don't get me wrong i was a very smart student, i got my A's and B's and that C ( I HATE MATH WITH A PASSION )but after i got out of school life is my teacher, and paper isn't going to tell me im a college grad, but since i need to be in the real world and work i plan to go back to school and do what i love and thats computers. I plan to do a triple triad degree in networking computer management and design, thats just the associates degree, that if i focus my mind i will have three degrees in 3-4 years without breaking a sweat.so listen good and listen well children pay attention no matter how boring the teacher maybe learn all you can cuz once school is over your on your own.but with the support of family and friends you can be the next bill gates, donald trump or a leader of your country.so heed my advice and don't get lazy.

well you kids fail to realize that education is important, warped that it maybe in some countries, you all have to go through it.

yeah i had where some teachers where cool as all hell, and others i be like "MAH GAWD when will it end."

but you kids also fail to realize the world is the teacher, you can learn many things

the cultures of other people the ancient world, if i had the money i would be traveling the world and learn so many things, but since i don't on rely on the info of the internet and read up on the many resources and then filter out the stuff that is false and untrue to the facts.

i wish i paid more attention in school, and learned more,  don't get me wrong i was a very smart student, i got my A's and B's and that C ( I HATE MATH WITH A PASSION )

but after i got out of school life is my teacher,  and paper isn't going to tell me im a college grad, but since i need to be in the real world and work i plan to go back to school and do what i love and thats computers.  I plan to do a triple triad degree in networking computer management and design, thats just the associates degree, that if i focus my mind i will have three degrees in 3-4 years without breaking a sweat.

so listen good and listen well children pay attention no matter how boring the teacher maybe learn all you can cuz once school is over your on your own.

but with the support of family and friends you can be the next bill gates, donald trump or a leader of your country.

so heed my advice and don't get lazy.

180391[/snapback]

Well I know that an education is important. I don't think anyone here said it wasn't. It is basically our entire future. You don't do well in school then you most likely won't do well in life. I guess I don't hate it that much. It's just that I have school for 8 hours, then football practice for another 4, then go home to work on homework, which usually will take an hour, maybe longer. Then I have got to go to sleep early, so I barely have any free time, but I guess that's what the weekend is for. But I guess I am looking forward to learning the most I can this year, which is a weird thing for me to say because I never really cared before. I guess it's just me being really tired and frustrated because of a mix of football and school. It's over a hundred degrees here everyday so it's not too nice.

I am kind of excited for school, but I'm kind of dreading it. I dropped out of school for my last semester of highschool because I kept on having rank anxiety attacks and I'm afraid I'll drop out again. I don't really care for school sports or meeting people. Bordem has really taken it's toll, but it feels like summer hasn't even started yet for me... heh.