xisto Community
Microsoft

Emoticons More Emoticons?

Currently, we have 20 emoticons available. And I think that's quite enough! I have seen forums with lots and lots of add-on emoticons installed and everything looks pretty much awful! When reading posts, every second word is an emoticon, which makes the post very hard to read! Some people even submit a post with ?:P? as it?s contents! Usually "lots of emoticons" means "lots of spamming", so we should concentrate on making quality posts here instead of bulking up the forum with emoticons...I think that I used only these during my whole membership at Xisto (even though we have 20 of them available): ;):(:(:P:P:P

well i think this is a nice idea!becasue the emoticons which we are having here are the default icons and atleast i am bored of seeing them for so long! :P its better to have new emoticons which are better...may be animated or may be having good graphics! :P becasue of that we will be able to put more emotions in our posts :P and also by doing this may be the people who dont use emoticions will start using them. ;)

well not too may more invision free has added some and looks nice we dont really have enough ;) because this emoticons are default look at this ones:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:P so are pretty good emoticons

I Think We Schould Have A Few More Yeah Mabey So THee Members Make Like at Zeeblo They Have A Cool little Zeeblo Simley Holding A Sign Saying Zeeblo. It Would Be Cool To use Some The Members Make Mabey Have A Compaticion ( Spelling ) On The Best 5 Than Add The 5 Winners. I Think That Would Be A Great Idea! :):) - NightWolf- Cheak Out ClanCombat.org - In The Works

Yeah! I agree! More emoticons/smileys please! :D:) Or change the useless ones with more useful emoticons. But I understand if this is not a priority. :)

i don't think theres a need for more emotions since not a lot of people actually use them, and the only ones that are most commonly used are already on here so wht make the forum slower? if it has any affect on it.