xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

Can I Create Unlimited Ipb?

Geez, well as long as you have the space I guess you could get as much as you could manage to have space for. I don't know the exact answer to how many IPB allows you, but I had four or five at one point, so if I had up to five, then you can probably get more...In addition. you only can have 99 MySql databases, and each IPB is one database, so in essence, you could never go above 99 IPB's, even if you somehow had the space...

You want to create an unlimited amount of ipb forums? If you had the space then the answer is yes. 99 mysql databases are only set initially but if you need more and you have used over 95 of them you can request them in the misc section. This rule applies for email accounts aswell.If you can do it with 150mb of space, then the answer is yes.

well i dont know why you want to create unlimited IPB's becasue there will be no use of it...it is nice to have a forum if you can make a good community...but if you dont have many visitors for you site and not enough members then will there be any use of making 2 or more forums.....and also it is strange to know that you asked a question and then you are giving away the answer as well!at least you could have written more to you second post in this topic....because at this time it seems to me that it is SPAM

nah its not spam i forgot about space and i dint know about 99 MySql databases, the second post i mean register somewhere else for a IPB and use it or just register in invisionfree and put the link in my site :/

all right so why didnt you said the same thing in your post buddy!i'll give you one suggestion and that is try to write more words and try and explain things which you are having in your mind so that mods and admin dont complaint of one-liner posts and also dont misunderstand what actually you wanted to say.No offence it is just a suggestion of mine to a friend ;) i hope you understand.