xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SharpShooter22

Favorite Tv Show? what your favorite??

Whats your fravorite tv show and why.Mine would be thats 70 show or the OC. That 70's show is funny LOL i love that show dont u.well those are my favorites...i actullay have tons of shows i like,but im not listing all of them.Ok its your turn to tell me your favorites.

No doubt, Sienfeld, best comedy show of the 90's, and quite possibly of all time. The brand of humor is incomparible, real life people can relate to the show's characters. Everyday events that we experience is just what the show was about, and the show really had no point, it was never going anywhere. Just funny moment after funny moment, a type of comedy never to be compared to again, and in this day and age of reality TV and crime drama on TV, we may never even see a comedy for years to come.Seinfeld, so popular that stations today still have it on their prime-time schedule.

The simpsons, and Futurama for entertainment. I think i watch wayyyy too much simpsons, and the crap thing is that it's always the same episodes because channel TEN is juat a little tight-fisted. I also happen to think it suxors there's only four seasons of futurama.'I don't care how many eyes he has - as long as it's less than five.'My other favourite is mythbusters. I mean, in what other show do they try to dislodge concrete from a mixer using... a few hundred bags of explosives?

The simpsons, and Futurama for entertainment. I think i watch wayyyy too much simpsons, and the crap thing is that it's always the same episodes because channel TEN is juat a little tight-fisted. I also happen to think it suxors there's only four seasons of futurama.

'I don't care how many eyes he has - as long as it's less than five.'

My other favourite is mythbusters. I mean, in what other show do they try to dislodge concrete from a mixer using... a few hundred bags of explosives?

179240[/snapback]

Lol i remember that...on mythbusters

But my favorite shows are: Family Guy, Futurama, Simpsons, Mythbusters, And American choppers.....lol i love family guy, peter is hilarious, "BOOO" HAHAHAhHAHAHHAHAHAHha hahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHH haahha lmao

I like both J.J. Abrams's Lost and Alias. I also like Gilmore Girls, Queer eye for the straight guy and most lifestyle shows (cooking, travel, home improvement). ;)

I have so many! My favorite show at the moment are Queer as Folk reruns. The rest are: Days of Our Lives, Young and the Restless, That 70's Show, The Simpsons, Dawson's Creek, Roswell, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Antique Roadshow, Law and Order: SVU... I can go on. ^-^

I used to watch Little House on the Prairie reruns and pretended I was Laura, and Xena reruns because I loved watching her kick the bad guys' butts. Now whenever I have time I go for the comedies to get my daily dose of laughter: Seinfeld, Friends, and Will and Grace. It's great to laugh until my sides hurt.

My favourite Tv Show I think at the moment is The OC. I really like the setting of it and the characters, even though I find it a little annoying with their american accents :P. The storyline is quite..... "interesting" as well, I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Eventhough i've only seen some episodes, I think it's a show that is well worth a watch..;) I think the new season is out already in FOX, but it still hasn't played here where I live... I think I might lend the episodes for Season 1 from my friend because she's got the box set.. hehe

My favourite TV shows have to be Friends, The Simpsons, Smallville and, ofcourse, at the moment Lost, can't wait for Season 2, I've seen all of Season 1, got the DVD boxset...I also like Futurama and The OC, but they hardly ever show them in the UK now ;)

I really love the OC and 8 simple rules.. On 8 simple rules I love Bridget she is just so stupid that it's just hilarious ;) even thinking about her actions make me laugh