xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ferazier

Mac Gizmos And Gadjets Yeah.

Remember, in Soviet Russia, the iPods listen to you!Now i see a sea of ipods and ibooks marching on redmond, the last bastion of non-appleness in their final move to take over the world. Muhaha, hahaha, (coughing)hahaha.As the only actual useful bit of this post - all the mac keyboards i've use, i've hated, and don't get me started on hockeypuck mice. The mighty mouse is Way, Way overdue - finally, a scroll mouse with two buttons in that yummy white casing.

well one thing is for sure that APPLE works hard on the designs of their products, atleast they make them very good looking.i've never used any APPLE product...becasue i find them really expensive!Do they actually perform as well or are they only good for keeping them in showcase or taking photographs.I've also heard a saying about MACINTOSHMost Applications Crash If Not Operating System Hangs ;)