xisto Community
Unregistered 015

Macroshots And Other Photos WARNING BROADBAND ONLY

3 days ago I bought Sony Cybershot DSC-80 digital camera and here is my first macro shot taken with it (manual settings):

Click here to see

And here is another one (automatic):

Click here to see

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
It is with board's posting rule that your image should not be greater than 640 wide. Please respect other's viewing pleasure and limit your image size accordingly. Changed from direct image post to image link.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

arg! next time you post your pictures please resize them or use imageshack and post the thumbs to them. big images like these can slow down some poeple connections considerably and make the page not easy to browse. As for the pictures. You have some nice DOF there. i dont know how manual your settings are and what the DSC-80 can do but yeah. as a suggestion for the coffee one. what might look good is turing it to sepia colors or a diffrent brownish, orange monotone color.

arg! next time you post your pictures please resize them or use imageshack and post the thumbs to them. big images like these can slow down some poeple connections considerably and make the page not easy to browse.

o_O sxyloverboy wrote clearly in topic's description WARNING!! BROADBAND ONLY!!

ontopic: the shots are nice but you have to work little more on the focus. I like the one with the coffee especially.

Cheers!