xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icylady101

Hmm...a Little Worried Everyone accepted, leaving me...

I don't know If I posted it in the right place but here goes:I'm a little worried at the moment because I applied for free hosting a few hours ago. I've checked on the web hosting requests page to see if I've been accepted and I see everyone whom requested for hosting before and after me, had been accepted. Leaving only me. I am pretty sure that I did make it to the 10 credit mark... my request hasn't been accepted or deleted.Is there something wrong with my posts or haven't they reached my request yet? If that is the case, I'll just wait and see then. ;)

Hmmm... that is strange. The only thing I can think of is for account username, you have a different one listed. I'm sure that was unintentional.But other than that, I can see no reason, because the application looks okay and your posts seem to be more than enough to cover the ten credits. But if you want to make sure that you do have enough credits, just go to the main forum index page, it tells you how many credits you have at the top of it.

Dont worry about it. After sending in my application it took about 2 days and then i got accepted. Just dont be so impatient and wait maybe 2 days and come again to see if youve been accepted. If you havent been accepted by then you will definately have some feedback from the admins on whats going on.ok i hate to double post but here is the situation. Theres nothing to worry about! the only thing that makes you worried is that your request isnt the latest ones but the ones higher than you have been accepted. Now the thing is they are higher than you because they have a reply. Your request is in fact the most recent one and i suppose it will take a while now for the admins to process it or hes doing it at the moment. ;)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please refrain from double posting. But when you do, don't forget to use REPORT! (located at the bottom of every post) and notify us. Merging two posts.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Hey, thanks for the support. I guess I have no choice, but to wait. ;)

I'm sorry. It must've looked terrible--and thinking that we have skipped over your application.Please be patient while administrators are handling several numerous issues at once. It seems like OpaQue was handling applications and account upgrades at the same time during his short break. We are all volunteers and we do our best to keep every member feel important as though you were the only member to this forum. Please be assured that your application WILL be reviewed as soon as they return. ;) Okay?Thank you.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)