xisto Community
romy

How Long U Play Cod? topic title tells all.

First Part: Like 6 Months - I Kinda Stoped To play The Number One Game Medal Of Honor Allied Assualt!! seconed Part: Heck Yeah Buy It, It's Really A Great Game. I Well Still Say Medal Of Honor Allied Assualt Is Way Better- NightWolf- Cheak Out ClanCombat.org - In The Works

I've played Call of Duty since the day it came out. The multiplayer is just too addictive. Once Call of Duty: United Offensive came out i immediatelly got it and played it until COD2 hit the shelves. Now im running a COD2 server. I just hate that COD2 doesnt have Punk Buster yet. The damn cheaters abuse the game too much and everyone accuses me of hacking since im too good for them. :angry:

COD is great fun - its immense playing over a network with friends at school, and the mods are cool too. I've played it for ages and its just one of the most re-playable games around. love it

Gonna have to say since the origional. how long has that been? 3 years or so? Bout the same time I built my first windows-based PC.Recently, though, I'm having to say I'm addicted to Oblivion.

i got it as a christmas pressie and now im totally hooked, i completed it in all the modes offline and then decide to ventuer online and well ITS GREATim totally addicted and its so cool, ive got 5 mates to get it and ive got 2 more im gonna get to get it. its so addicting its scary!!!!!well in answer to ur question since christmas lolthanks kyle

ever since it came out.. for me call of duty is the greatiest FPS ever made. In general i love wargames the most (with the exception of half-life) and in this genre i also think COD is the best, way better then MOH because i don't feel like being in a war with medal of honor. I mean the sense of reality is not that big like in the COD games. Also in COD you don't really have the feeling you 're winning the war on your own. There are less individual missions than in MOH. And the realism you experience in COD... it's total chaos, really awesome!

I have never played the original Call of Duty, but I bought the new Call of Duty 2 a few weeks after it got released in the stores here in the Netherlands, so you might say I have been playing it for qutie some time, but I havent really touched it that often...

Been playing a few months more than a year. I remember because it was during baseball season and my friend would always be bragging about call of duty, and one day I was at Best Buy and I saw it, so I bought it. Great game, great expansion, great sequel. Been kinda straying from it a bit lately so I hope the 3rd one comes out very soon.

Edited by DarkPsycho (see edit history)

game is low fun rate, fixed path routes always same gameplay. At start like any other game its fun but after a whyle its gets reallly I mean REALLY boring.I rather have my hands on a mmorpg where everything changes...