xisto Community
Mistikpso

Whats ur favorie Game?

My favorite game right now is the newest Law and Order game (PC). It's of course based on the TV series and involves all of the elements you would expect : searching for evidence, interviesing witnesses, trying an offender in court, etc.

My favorite games are:

Fable (xbox) - brilliant, just stunning...and brilliant

Halo (Xbox) - As mentioned above, but even better..only just.

Morrowind (PC) - Not quite as good as fable, but very revolutionary in terms of 'never been seen before'

To name a few. I am very much looking forward to Halo 2, Halflife 2 and KOTOR 2. More so halo 2.

zelda is good too .. for me there're too much good games ..but i hate mmorpg because it''s addictive and it sucks all ur money

have you tried such MMORPG's as Runescape, its free (can join as a member to get special stuff but costs money). It isnt very outstanding in terms of graphics and such, but considering its free, its not too bad. However about the addictive factor, i cant reli relate. I spend most of my time talking people out of playing Ragnarok Online hehehe. :)

For me, its a tie between Planescape: torment and System shock 2. Then it would be Civilization 2, half life, red alert 2, and Zelda: ocarina of time. Good games never die, you know. Fancy, state of the art graphics are for suckers.

Warcraft3 - I prefer human race to orcs :rolleyes: Cossacks - Ukrainian national game :o Fifa2004 - Football is footballGTA3 - relax killing smbEnter the Matrix -virtual reality :angry: Total Club Manager 2004 - To cammand football club is really ineretingthat is how the story goes...

The best game has to be Halo (x-box). I never liked the version for PC, i thought that it is too noob friendly. I am looking forward to November 9th where i can get my Halo 2. Now that is a game! Although it is noob friendly, it has LIVE compatibility so it will be way better. I'm sick of using XBConnect and Gamespy for playing online. Too much delay. :rolleyes:

My favourite games are, Command&Conquer Generals and quite a few MMORPGs like MuOnline. I like C&C because it makes you do some planning before you can ever win, so it isn't so boring. And MMORPGs are cool because I just like kicking other player's butts :rolleyes: