xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icylady101

A Little Late. Late newbie at Trap 17

Hello, my name is icylady101(Jas), and I am an 18 yr old girl who likes to speak her mind eventhough it might lead to quite disastrous events. :P At the moment I am located in the southern hemisphere of the world, in a little place called New Zealand (yes, the place they filmed Lord of the Rings). I like it a lot around here and I've been living here since I was 5. Before my family and I used to live in HK, but then for some reason we moved to NZ. Even I don't know why we moved. Anyway, yes I am a girl and I live in NZ, at the moment I attend university or college (depending what you call it) and I'm studying the arts of graphic designing and also I am studing web designing. The life out side of Uni is great, my friends Gina, Hannah and Sue all love to hang out and the best thing is, we all like web designing!! ;) Well apart from Sue, she likes writing and buying shoes!!In my free time at home away from the computer I like to read and cook. At the moment I am able to bake cake and muffins. I'm yet to learn how to make cookies but I know if I spend more time off the computer I probably would learn how to make it!! :P At home I have two sisters whom are twins, there names are: Cath and Lina. They hardly get along with each other but then again... what sisters do? They're growing up and hopefully they will grow to like each other! I also have a cat called Toby (weird name for a cat). She is around 1 and half yrs old right now. She has yellow eyes and she is white and has these black patches on her fur.Anyway, Yup I'm a newbie at Trap 17 and currently I'm enjoying the life of posting! :P Send me a message, I'd be glad to make new friends!

I might as well hijack this thread you already have going :PI'm 15, a few weeks away from 16, male, and living in Australia, (yeah that place across the ocean from where they filmed lord of the rings ;) ). I'm littleweseth for the reason that my big brother's handle was 'wes' and at the little age of 12 i thought copying my brother's name was a cool thing to do - though a few years later i was wishing i'd established myself as SphereCube, not littleweseth. Anyways :I use(d) Astonshell - http://www.astonshell.com/ - on my windows box before it blew up, and i hang out on the forums there doing free support and stuff. I am deviant ( littleweseth.deviantart.com ), and sadly enough i actually read slashdot. I know.I know too much about (x)HTML, CSS, and what from the preceding doesn't work in IE. I'm busily learning PHP when i should be doing study, but meh :P I used to know c++ too, but that was too nerdy for even me, the hardcore nerd. Macs rule j00, your sons, and your daughter's sheep.In my non-computer time, I read stuff, do insane amounts of study for the exams looming over my head, and get round on my bike.

Welcome here you too! I'm very sure your going to like it here and the hosting plans are great and everything is easy to do. If you guys ever need any help or anything here on the forum or with otherstuff please feel free to send me a PM or an e-mail and i'll be glad to help you.

Welcome to you both,icylady101- you'll find lots ov very talented webdesigners herae at trap 17 forums. Get you hosting up & show everyone some of your stuff.littleweseth - you'll find lots of PHP, HTML, XML developers here to make friends with.As you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friends.RGPHNX