xisto Community
SarCasM

Newest. Two of my newst sigs.

Posted Image

^This, is unfinished, well I made a sig with it, but hated how it came out.

And this is the one I hate...

Posted Image

First of all, forgot the border, the render on the right sucks, crappy blending, and the text is totally ugly out of place and just plain junk. Wow, trashing my own sig, cool!

So yeah, I plan to make a new sig with the background, and maybe do more with the background itself.

Why am I even posting then? I'm losing intrest, and I don't get any good ideas, so I was wondering if anyone could give me ideas, tips, links to good brushes(not much in Resources ;_; and please do not say deviantart), ect.

And just because I'm bored:

Posted Image

^I know this one is very plain, I wasn't trying to do anything new with it, I just got bored and was messing around in PS, this is one of the things I did and I kept it. So I figured I'd throw it in this topic.

Well.. some suggestions... I'd say it's best to go for one Render, especially when it's of the same thing - or at least have one foregrounded, and one backgrounded. Instead of just lowering opacity, leave the renders at 100%, and trying brushing on top. Generally bigger renders are better, as it's easier to cover part of them without covering too much. Text doesn't really need to be fancy to be effective - find something that's not overly common, and then give it some sold colour. Then you can try some other effects on it. Fancy fonts are hard to essentially "blend" unless they suit the sig specifically.

Your blending for you two renders and text isnt that great... Maybe make a new layer and brush over the renders... Its a PRETTY good job. Not bad, just not that great.7/10

Well.. some suggestions... I'd say it's best to go for one Render, especially when it's of the same thing - or at least have one foregrounded, and one backgrounded. Instead of just lowering opacity, leave the renders at 100%, and trying brushing on top. Generally bigger renders are better, as it's easier to cover part of them without covering too much. Text doesn't really need to be fancy to be effective - find something that's not overly common, and then give it some sold colour. Then you can try some other effects on it. Fancy fonts are hard to essentially "blend" unless they suit the sig specifically.

178875[/snapback]

Bah...CF ninja'd everything I would have said. Freaking shinobi punk...

Sig 1-background looks good-get rid of the transparency-shrink one of your render make it completely white or black and then blend it into the background.Sig 2-text could be better.-but everything else looks good.