xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moody

Xbox 360 And Hdtv... Will it look nice without??

I live in Europe and here almost no one has HDTV. All time, they are saying that the grapics of the 360 will be very good, but they are always talking about HDTV. Such a tv is very expensive and i will surely not buy it, but will the grapics of the 360 will be nice without HDTV?? ?f some1 knows more about this, pls reply.Thanks in advance....

I live in Europe and here almost no one has HDTV. All time, they are saying that the grapics of the 360 will be very good, but they are always talking about HDTV. Such a tv is very expensive and i will surely not buy it, but will the grapics of the 360 will be nice without HDTV?? Íf some1 knows more about this, pls reply.

Thanks in advance....

178715[/snapback]

Yes the XBox 360 will look very nice even without an HD tv. In HD, it will look a little bit more crisp and the sound quality will be better, But you will still get amazing graphics, awesome quality, and everything with just the console it self. Just look at the ps2 graphics verses the ps graphics for example. Even on a crappy screen, the ps2, will have superior graphics. Same with the xbox 360, if you tried an xbox and an xbox 360 on a regular television set, you will surely see the difference ;)

yea witrh a hdtv it will probally look a bit better but they wouldnt just make good gfx only for that tv. I am sure with a normal colour tv it should still look awesome. If they made the gfx only look good with special tvs they would loose a lot of buisness. ppl wouldnt go out and buy those kind of tvs for better gfx i dont think.