xisto Community
Aevum Decessus

The Edited By Box From Admin And Mods how do you create that?

I was just wondering how you created the little box whenever an admin or moderator edits a post? I'm an admin at another forum i created for my school, and was wondering exactly how such a thing is accomplished, as it helps to point out to other members what not to do, and how to fix it a lot better than simply editing the post. Any help here would be appreciated.

hm ok lets see if this works. im sure it dosent work in all kinda of forums.

[note=Yourname] bla bla bla. [/note]

Notice from cmatcmextra:
You do not have permission to use the note tag bbcode even for this topic, we all know what it looks like and if someone doesn't, they can click the BBCode button on the shoutbox. This tag is strictly reserved for only mods and admins.

//Warned

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

oke nice pointed out cmatcmextra,as he is saying, this is only for moderators and admins,we dont wish normal members use that.closing topic

oke nice pointed out cmatcmextra,

as he is saying, this is only for moderators and admins,

we dont wish normal members use that.

closing topic

178727[/snapback]

Actually, I think he wants to know the code (NOT BBCode) to make that. Anyway, I have no knowledge on creating new BBCode, but microscopic^earthling does. He's also the one who created that tag. You can PM him here: http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?&acODE=04&MID=3864