xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sprite

Not My Area Of Expertise But...

How do i get a girl to notice me, and how do i figure out if she already does?Ive read a lot of stuff here... It sounds like the same stuff my sister says...Its hard for me, I well... Im really shy when it comes to girls, Im in a 7/8th grade school with only 2 grades, im in 8th. Some of the 7th grade girls flirt with me but... It happense alot, lol. Tips, stories, anything to help. Thanks in advance.

Think spy. If you were fighting in a war, how would you know what the enemy will do next? You spy on them. In this case, "invading enemy territories" would be asking her friends. I'm 99% positive that her friends will tell you if she likes you if you ask them right. That means ask indirectly. Don't just go up to them and go "Hey, does [insert name] have a thing for me?" That will never work. Just start the conversation normally about then gradually, move on to dating.Now, to get a girl to notice you, you kinda have to set yourself apart from all the other guys. For example, you're sitting in class, and the teacher says something. Just randomly say something out loud...something funny. If you do it long enough, you'll be the class clown, and it will most likely get her attention because girls love funny guys. The other way, and most obvious, is just to talk to her. Be confident. Don't ask weird questions. Just talk to her like you talk to your friends. You know, casual conversation. Pop in a joke every once in a while. You do that long enough, and the girl will start talking to you because she'll consider you one of her friends.

Most guys don't get this till AFTER they grow up... heck, some don't even get it then. But here's the key - self-confidence! Girls are attracted to guys with self-confidence. That's why so many of them are attracted to the "dangerous type." It's because they are confident enough to go against the norms of society.I learned about girls and self-confidence when I took up Latin dancing (salsa and merengue) several years ago. When I was confident in my dancing, it attracted the girls. Also, when I used to DJ (a gig that requires self-confidence) I attracted the girls.Most girls love to dance. One of the best ways to impress them and show your self-confidence is to become a good dancer. So go to the local library and get some videos on dancing (hip hop, country line dance, salsa, or whatever) and practice in the privacy of your home till you know you're good at it. Then use your new skills at the school dances.Good luck!

goldinero, I am interested in DJ-ing too. Can u help me out with this (some tutorials)?And for Sprite... you can ask her for a date in the city. She'll accept because you're a macho and it's almost impossible to not get a #close.

Do you need a girl advice?Hihihihihi..Every girl,like every person is different..there are romantic,wild,natural,kind,etc types of a girl..you must find out which type a girl is she,when you find out you can do something to get the attention on you..Try to find out,what are her interest,what she like to do and what not..every girl likes the attention,but the first at all don't try to be something that you are not,don't act a macho if you are not or don't act the romantic soul if you are not,because if she will fall in love with you she will find out,sooner or later what kind a boy are you.Be yourself and try to listen her,when she talks and try suprise her sometime with little things,because believe me...to us girls the little things are more nicer then something big... :) Be yourself and take she's heart..Goodluck...

Couldn't have said it better myself -If you try to be something you're not, then it will backfire, no doubt. You'll be caught in a lie, and she'll not forgive you for it, unless she really, really, likes you for more than all that (rare individuals, those are).Panda

If you want a girl to notice you youve gotta be noticeable theres gotta be something about you noone else has like a really cheeky grin or really soft hair or something you know and you need to be chatable- that means you can chat about anything that anyone brings up in a conversation rather than goin "your insterested in that what a loser" or something along the lines... LOLand you also need to have a nice personality you get me-so if you dont have looks your personality will shine

see your eyes yeah? Well they're used for looking so when you think they're looking at you..Look foward but you'll see a blurry person..Do this for like 5 seconds or something and quickly turn around and face her to reveal if the girl you like is REALLY looking at you and if she is give her a cheeky smile :P

How do i get a girl to notice me, and how do i figure out if she already does?

Ive read a lot of stuff here... It sounds like the same stuff my sister says...

Its hard for me, I well... Im really shy when it comes to girls, Im in a 7/8th grade school with only 2 grades, im in 8th.  Some of the 7th grade girls flirt with me but... It happense alot, lol. 

Tips, stories, anything to help.  Thanks in advance.

178495[/snapback]

Hi,

It looks to me you already know when they notice you.

If they flirt they notice believe me.

I have dated allot of girls in my life and some of them were models.

If I can give some advice.

Girls do not look at physical attraction as much as guys do.

Do not believe people that say girls like bad guys. (It might look like it)

The reason is simple girls love (and can't resist guys) that have a lot of confidence and personality and bad guys normally do.

If you want a girls attention be confident and know what you want.

And please if they do show interest do not chase after them.

Show them you are interested, but not that you desperate it turns them off.

Believe me they will come to you.

Remember never be scared they do not bite.

No offence to any girls out there. :P