xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
flamette

Hello All New

Hellooooooooooooo. Nice to meet everyone. I'm new to Trap 17. CAme here looking for webspace, but the forums are pretty cool. I guess maybe I'll stick around for a while. Meet people and such. Lots of good resources here, pretty cool stuff!!!

Hello flamette, and welcome to Xisto!I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I am. The site is really really great. The features are unmatched and the service and reliability is top-notch. If you ever need help, you can ask me or anyone here and I am sure that someone will be willing to help you out; the people are very friendly and kind here. Don't forget to keep posting and staying active on the forums as it is very important to keep your free account going. Good luck on your future website and I hope to see you around later on the forums!

Hello flamette,:P I also cam Here for webspace, will be good to have you in this forums, the more mebers this forum have the more fun it will be :P . So enjoy it here its fun.-Microsoft--------------------------------------------- ;)

welcome to Xisto!! trap has a great hosting so i wish you like it.. hope you get hosted soon its really easy and remember to stay active.I also came here for webspace and this is one of the best services I have had.cya around ;):P:P:P:P:(:(

Hi flamette, Welcome to Xisto. The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!You'll find lots of great stuff here to help you with enhancing your website....as you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto forums. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX