xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ajey

New Game Demo..gt Legends A Smash

am always in the market to check out any racing game that comes along...and while some are good enough to garnish a pretty good review... I was absolutely impressed with this dmeo and game coming out this fall ( October '05' )In most racing demos you seem to only be able to use keyboards as your control option as they usually save this feature for the full game, but not here.The interface and options and all you can setup and add is not only nice and clean and works well, but it does not leave out much at all if anything..so I think this will please most everybody out there,as the variety of choices all work well also.I just got done playing only a small test of it...enoguh for me to say thats good.... and I will get this game sometime for sure.It recognizes your gamepad and even rumble pads right off and lists it and lets you configure it in the game options menu choices...and that is rare.The game itself runs very nice and one thing you'lll otice is the sond and effects are very well done ..and very realistic..much more so in the way the car behaves than in most I have played....The graphics can be set for many differnt modes and even allows for total advanced setup for graphics..in differing modes.. it looked good enough for me...A link is really not needed as it is offered at most sites now... ( Fileplanet,3Dgamers, or other )by ajey