xisto Community
U GON PIE

Denied Web Hosting? WTF

ok so i was denied....it says because my posts r not up to expected quality?wtf does that mean.....they make it sound like i was just posting a bunch of crap,when i wasnt......so please tell me how my posts should be so i can start workin on it....i need free hosting

First of all, you obviously didn't read our forum rules. Because if you have you wouldn't type words such as "wtf" or "crap" ect. Second, you have posted in the wrong section. This is moving to Questions & Queries. You could've even posted in The Vent section and it would've been alright.Third, again if you read the forum rules you know that writing unstructured and one liner are considered as SPAM. You have so far 17 of those out of 27 posts you made. Writing and replying with structured, correctly spelled, grammatically coherent sentences are MUST for our forum--you have this habit of ........... 'ing between your thoughts. Please write in a complete sentence.Okay?Edit: spelling.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Ok well i aint got any 1 liners,and if i do thats just because those were my thoughts on the post.And sorry about all the periods,i didnt think that was wrong.But anyway,i guess i wont get free hosting after all.It was just a big waste of my time,especially considering the fact that my post were not meant to be spam.I tried posting my actual thoughts on each post i replied to,but obviously,that aint enough.And sorry about posting in the wrong forum again,but i just wanted to get youre attention

Well denying of an application isn't the final word. Administrators would like for you to improve on your posting behavior. Listen, no one can tell you whether your writing skill is or isn't good. Right? But for this forum, we are asking you to be bit longer, bit constructed and bit more in complete sentences. Alright? ;) That sounds fair?If you can't admit that some of your posts would not pass a writing course in your school, well then no one will win. Let's see if you can improve on your sentence structures... :P

Here are a few things you can try when posting: -there is supose to be a space after commas -there should be atlease 1 if not 2 spaces after a period -I can't spell and everyone makes typing errors, but try rereading before you post, if it helps use the spelling ad grammer tools in Word, or OpenOffice.org - i's should be capatlized -try to avoid excessive use of :):D:):):(:D:) those thingsIt's not that hard, although I'll admit it is sometimes hard not to make short posts, but follow this, first comment of the existing posts, then ad your own comment, not just one or the other.