xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zuhayr

What New Games Are You Looking Forward To Getting?

This post has been copied by Dark Knight from the wwe-club, but i won't put quote tags in - I'll leave it to cmatcmextra to do, even though if he does find out I'll be warned and have my posting rights removed temporarily for breaking forum rules.

-cmatcmextra

ell, last week I went to GameStop and was talking to the manager there about the new systems, etc. I sold my Nintendo Gamecube and most of my games since I don't play them anymore. I asked him about the Xbox 360 and he said to reserve it if you want one. There's only going to be about 3 million in the whole world. If you think about it, that's really not alot. So, I reserved the Xbox 360.

I asked him how much it's suppost to be. He said that as of right now... it's $400. But Microsoft is really trying to get it down to $300. This would kill Sony for many reasons. One, the PS3 isn't coming out til September of 2006 at earliest. Simply because alot of the games that are for the PS3 don't have the products to make it for PS3... and it takes at least a a year to make a decent game. Also, the PS3 is going to be around $500... if not higher. The PS3 will also have a weaker memory. Which will cause it to have worse graphics and just simply not as good as the Xbox 360.

It's so much smarter for the Xbox 360 to come out first, simply because more people will buy it. Even people that are huge Sony fans will probably get the Xbox 360 so that they have something to do for at least a year.

Alot of PlayStation fans will still get the PS3 for games such as Kingdom Hearts and the Final Fantasy Series. But I was reading at IGN.com that the Xbox 360 will have the Final Fantasy series... so woo hoo!

Now to the games of the Xbox 360:

Perfect Dark Zero - This game is suppost to be one of the top games for Xbox 360... kind of like how Halo was to the first Xbox.

This game is going to be awesome. The graphics, the gameplay, everything! I was looking at screen shots of the game... they were okay. But, a few weeks ago I was watching a program on MTV about the Xbox 360, and they had this tournement for some of the top gammers in the world... the game was PDZ. It looked insane.

Madden 2006 - Well, I always get the Madden games. But the graphics in the game always get better each and every year. But this year... there on a new console. Which makes it even better.

Madden surely won't dissapoint. It's always a good game... but it will have better features and better graphics. The same goes for NBA Live 2006 which I plan on getting.

Saint Row - This game is suppost to be similar to Grand Theft Auto... but different.

First, there a few gangs in the city. The Rollerz, The Vice Kings, the Los Carnales and you - The Saints. You're job is to take over the districts. In that sense... it is similar to GTA, but there's differences also. For one, in GTA... you had to be the character that the game chosed. Such as Tommy in the older GTA games. And CJ in San Andreas. In SR, you create your character. From the skin, clothing, everything.

In Grand Theft Auto... you basically had to follow the same story, but in SR... you basically choose your own story. Meaning, you don't always end up in the same situation, etc.

Another thing is that you can have a crew. Yes, you can in San Andreas also... but it wasn't the same. Sometimes they dissapeared. But apparently, in SR they come where you go until you actually make them go. Don't quote me on this... because I'm not 100% sure.

The one thing that GTA doesn't have is good graphics... something that this game has. I could never give GTA a perfect rating because of the graphics. Some of you gammers don't really care about graphics... but I do. If GTA would have had good graphics... then it would have gotten a perfect score from me.

There have been many Grand Theft Auto "Wanna-bes". Meaning that they tried to do some of the same thing, but failed miseroubly. A good example of that is Driv3r. Instead of being the bad gang member, you were the cop... but you did alot of the same type of missions. But I just feel it sucked... you may agree or disagree with me... but that's my opinion on the game.

So, yeah... SR might be one of those poser Grand Theft Autos... but who knows. I guess we'll find out once it comes out this Winter. Hopefully the Developer, Volition and Publisher, THQ made a good game.

Last, but certainly not least on my games on preserve - Gears of War! - This game is developed by Epic Games, and is suppost to be realeased in March of next year.

CliffyB was the head guy of this game. You may know him from the Unreal series. I wasn't a huge fan of those games... but word is that GOW is suppost to be the big game of the Xbox 360.

The game is suppost to be a mix of Milatary shooters and horror shooters. I'm a big fan of both... so it should be good. Cliff said that he was a big fan of those games, so he wanted to mix them together so it was very dramatic, yet a good game.

I don't have a ton of information on this game, such as the story. But one thing I do know, is the graphics are amazing. Check them out in a gamer magazing or a website... you'll be excited.

So, it should be a good year next year for gamers. Then, if you get bored with the Xbox... there will be the PS3!

Notice from cmatcmextra:
SPAM!!!!! Copy and pasted text made by Dark Knight on the WWE-Club. Posting rights removed for a period of time.

Waiting to warn member. Mods will know why if they try

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

I can't wait anymore to get my hand a copy of Age Of Empire III ;) Problaly, it will be the best Strategy Game of the year, with the rich graphic and unique game play made it the King of the strategy game again after great masterpiece of AOE2 about 5 years ago..I will make sure I'll have one copy after this released on october, meanwhile to cover my desire I'm play Rome:Total War :P

I just can't wait to get my hands on socom 3 for ps2 ;)

179366[/snapback]

Neither can i man... i wanna play it sooooo bad.......But i also wanna play THAW....

For ne 1 that doesnt know wut thaw is: Tony Hawks American Wasteland....thats gonna be kool....but i want socom 3 more...

OCTOBER 11th!!

the game i really wanna get is obvioulsy halo 3 but i also wanna get half life 2 wen it comes out for xbox cuz my computer cant run it and i also have 1 question is half life 2 comin out for the xbox or xbox 360?

I'm really looking forward to getting the new hulk game for the xbox and i want to get that new spiderman game for the xbox as well. I also need to buy a nintendo ds and get the game nintendogs, advance wars and some anime games that came out in japan...BUT I NEED MONEY! ;)

I cant wait for socom 3 to come out its going to be much better than socom II , you will be able to drive veichles and stuff . The only thing that sucks is that Idot and Cyndicate have already got codes onto socom 3 which means if they do decide to release code majic socom 3 could go down hill very quickly.

Ummm, i dont mean to get off topic but isnt this in the wrong section? Well anyways i would like to see a new mortal kombat, the new mortal kombats hav the best fighting system now. I also want the new smash brothers coming out for revolution, and is that new area 51 game out yet? I played a demo and it makes Halo look like crap... simply kick butt.

i cant wait for this games for ps2:final fantasy 12dragon quest 8castlevania curse of darknessresident evil 4the godfathertomb raider legendand when i get my ps3:metal gear solid 4resident evil 5final fantasy 7 technical demokillzone 2devil may cry 4winnig eleven

I am definitely looking forward to getting "The Matrix: Path of Neo." I've seen pictures and it looks really, really good I so can't wait to get it. And also looking forward a new Star Wars online playing game which I hope will be another great game I can't wait to play someday whenever that comes out.